Sign in to follow this  
DHO Ambassador

Welcome Jamoley to DHO!

Attention DHO! We have a new dad in our midst! Please welcome Jamoley to our fraternity of dads! He joined on 11/25/2018!

Jamoley, on behalf of DHO and all the dads here, welcome to our little online man cave. If you want, give a quick hello and maybe tell us about yourself; What brings you here, how many kiddos, and what games do you like to play?  

I sent you a private message with some more details about Dad's Hideout,  but if you have any questions at all,  just let me ( @DHO Ambassador ) know and I will be happy to help. You can also reach out to the admins ( @thedakar  or  @xJediDadx ) or any of the moderators.  

Hi all. I've played most of the popular online games over the years. About 5 years ago I decided to quit a job that I absolutely loved and start my own business. As a result, I haven't much time for games anymore. Mostly on weekends that I don't have my kids. I have 3 kids, all girls lol who are my whole world.

I've played WOT on and off for a few years now. Always solo. I just logged back in today from a long hiatus to find a lot has changed. I'm hoping to find a group to play with that can help me basically relearn how to play well and have some fun.

Welcome to the fold, @Jamoley.  What business are you in? You will find plenty of DHO playing world of tanks, if you need help getting in contact with the tankers, let me know.  They use our voice comms through our Discord channel.