Sign in to follow this  
Death33Dealer

Battlefield 5 PC

On 11/24/2018 at 4:31 PM, Death33Dealer said:

Just seeing if any Dads are playing Battlefield 5? 

I definitely am playing!  As much as possible, will be streaming it too soon.  Add me on origin!  hapafodder!

Was Thinking about this. Is there a single player? Also what is the multiplayer like? Not one for 5v5s or 12v12s in a game like this where my slower skills will make the game unfun.

On 12/4/2018 at 5:03 AM, Granitebeard said:

Was Thinking about this. Is there a single player? Also what is the multiplayer like? Not one for 5v5s or 12v12s in a game like this where my slower skills will make the game unfun.

There's definitely a single player campaign. I haven't played it as much as I had expected due to competing games for my time so can't say much else.

Like you, I'm not a high skilled player so 'twitch' based fast combat is not my style (maybe that's why I found myself favoring world of warships over tanks) and I keep hoping they reintroduce NPC based combat matches like they had in Battlefield 2. I know it seems boring, but sometimes helps to blow off steam instead of getting rocked by more skillful players (another reason for warships with it's Operations and NPC matches).