Sign in to follow this  
Mykk

DHO4 has a new Commander!

I just transferred DHO4 to Ayleward. Shockingly, I don't have a speech planned. I can definitely say we had a good run. I became "Acting Commander" on 1/7/2015. I became the official Commander on 2/22/2015. That's a story itself.

I couldn't be prouder of my time as Commander, it's been one of the best gaming experiences of my life. I did everything I wanted to accomplish. I knew when I called a tier 10, 15x15 Advance, and every team member was DHO4, that it would be the pinnacle of my career (10/20/2017). The only place left to go was to become a Clan Wars clan, and we already have DHO-X. And I lack the energy I used to, which is the normal progression of things.

As a DadsHideout WoT Director, I've supported our recent consolidation. I've cleaned up DHO4 as best I can, and am leaving it with a good officer structure in place. I hope DHO gets active, and I hope DHO-X gets an added boost from all the guys who have joined this year.

I'd like to thank Talisker, Ayleward, and Pierre for putting up with me, and being the best officer team a guy could ask for online. Sizmic and Swaber for being there with me from the beginning.

I've got a lot of other dads I could "shout out", but I'm going to pick these two for last: BigMike, and Dinram. We held down late-night Vent/TeamSpeak early on. We're the ones who played Strongholds 22 out of 31 nights in January 2015. And they are the ones that when the topic of who was going to be the next Commander came up, encouraged me to apply. I distinctly remember the 3 of us being in a voice chat room and discussing it. And here we are.

Yes sir.  Thank you Mykk for taking the time to get all of us registered into Dad's Hideout and guiding us through our stay in DHO4.

Mykk, I also wanted to thank you for all you did for DHO4. I enjoyed being a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Mykk! Your effort was greatly appreciated. I remember talking to somebody about your nomination for commander back in the day and said you would be a much better leader than I. Nothing but good words for you. You are a good friend and hope someday we can share some cocktails together.

I hope this doens't mean you are quitting the game. Jump on over to X or DHO. You would be a great addition wherever you go.