Hapa_Fodder

Episode 11 is up! And we're streaming the recordings live on YouTube also!

Check us out on your favorite podcast app, or watch us on YouTube!  We have stickers available too now!  If you'd like one just let us know!  Would love reviews of our podcast on your favorite app too!  Hit us up dadshidingout@gmail.com or on FB at "dads hiding out" or  Twitter at dhidingout or instagram at dadshidingout!

14 hours ago, Marfe Jokin said:

Cool, I didn't know another one started up. I'll check it out.

If you want more information, we are on FB: "Dads Hiding Out" Twitter: "Dhidingout" IG: dadshidingout or you can shoot us an email if you have any questions, comments, or topic idea's dadshidingout@gmail.com.

Ahead of time, thanks for checking us out!

Sweet. I'm now following you guys on Twitter. I don't FB that much. What is IG? I'm about half way through this episode and I plan to post my questions in this forum... soon, very soon.

Hey fellas, good show. I have some feedback/questions (how ever you'd like to categorize them) from the November 18th show.

I think Microsoft did a great job of marketing the Xbox as a media center. THAT was how I was able to sell my wife on the idea of getting it AND buying into the Xbox Live subscription. Over the years of using it-- we've certainly used it about 50/50 on gaming and media consumption. In our house the Xbox is our main set top box. Netflix and Plex gets used to the bone.

I don't think Xbox needs a disk. I know that there are people that still buy disks, but I think that group is being pushed out to the pasture. All my games are digital download. I used to buy disks, but with Xbox Game Pass and external storage being pretty affordable I'm all about not getting my lazy butt off the couch to change games.

I have some constructive criticism with the show, but I'm going to email you guys so it doesn't look like I'm just bashing you guys in a public forum. I look forward to the next show. Keep it up!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk