Sign in to follow this  
Camelboy0

Free Destiny 2

1 hour ago, thedakar said:

hey - does anyone know if we have a DHO clan for destiny 2 on PC?

I believe the clan crosses over consoles as I'm on the PC side of it, but I think the majority (or basically all but me) are in the PS4 end of the clan. Would be great to have a "clan" to play with on PC for sure!

Got this going this morning before leaving for work. Might try playing some tonight. Never looked at it before, so not really sure what to expect. Hope that I can find a place for it in my line up.

I worked up to level 20.  It is decent.  Not sure if there is enough content to keep me interested.  Because I sometimes have limited time to play, I will shoot for the local public events where you fight baddies with whoever shows up.  That can be fun and a good way to gather stuff to use or reclaim for materials/glimmer.

Did not really play much. Lack of knowledge to how things go lead to a few early deaths. Think I am level 10 or 11 can't really remember. The games has its moments, but there seems to be a lot of repetitive things in the same location. Will muscle on to level 20 to see if I will keep going with it.