Sign in to follow this  
thedakar

Screenshots of Your Best Battles (Part 2)

Really didn't need this tank but I had an expiring coupon that worked with the non-bundled tank offer and, since I enjoy LTs, I made the purchase. Very pleasantly surprised with the tank's performance. Amazing gun handling, high shell velocity, and good pen (compared to other tier 8 LTs). I have hit some crazy on the move shots. It's a Bulldog but the gun performance makes it different enough to be interesting. I guess it is a bit slower then its competitors but I've found this to be negligible; plenty of speed and mobility. Sort of an LT with MT gun performance. Would I recommend it to the average player...no. Would I recommend it for crew training...no, Chinese LT line is lackluster. Would I recommend it for LT enthusiasts...yes, fun tank with enough differences from the Bulldog/Blackdog to have its own playstyle. Also, I love premiums that are totally different from the nation's tech tree tanks; one crew, two tanks, two playstyles.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4773870#glacier-gpc_4-m41d

sDHvjV0h.png

MOcFc6th.png

12 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Malinovka scouting.....perfected.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4775448#malinovka-gpc_4-m41d

cOLh7GEh.png

gAqol28h.png

A match that proves how broken WN8 is... I have a match the other week with over 7k spotting... And a WN8 of less than 1,000... Lol.

1 hour ago, SGrant7 said:

A match that proves how broken WN8 is... I have a match the other week with over 7k spotting... And a WN8 of less than 1,000... Lol.

I don’t really worry about it anymore. It was so perfect. Whole enemy team scurrying back and forth because I kept them spotted. Also, I think I saw @Lt_jackson_13on the enemy team. 

2 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

I don’t really worry about it anymore. It was so perfect. Whole enemy team scurrying back and forth because I kept them spotted. Also, I think I saw @Lt_jackson_13on the enemy team. 

Where were you scouting from? Did you receive blind fire?

2 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Haha no way this was the game where I was the only guy to get a kill on my team , how you ask? by drowning your t54lwt with my m53/55😂

14 minutes ago, Lt_jackson_13 said:

Haha no way this was the game where I was the only guy to get a kill on my team , how you ask? by drowning your t54lwt with my m53/55😂

Lol, didn’t notice your name until I watched the replay. 

21 minutes ago, SGrant7 said:

Where were you scouting from? Did you receive blind fire?

I got to D6, from the south spawn, and into the bushes without getting spotted. No one saw me, no one pushed me, no blind fire.