Sign in to follow this  
rodelton

flowers for my wife

It is my wife's birthday next week but she will be in Los Angeles to attend a seminar. I wanted to surprise her by sending a bouquet of flowers. Any suggestions on where to order? I saw Orchid Republic and I like their red roses-- https://orchidrepublic.com/collections/hand-bouquet/products/classic-reds though I'm still undecided. If you know a good online flower shop, please let me know. Thank you guys for any help.

This might not work for this exact situation but Bouqs is the best damn online flowers you can buy. I’ve used them several times and if they can get flowers from South American to North Dakota on the day you requested then you know they are good (they also have growers in California). Plus, a little online searching can usually turn up some sort of discount code. My last purchase was 36 roses for $40 (with a discount code). You do have to plan ahead, I’d say order at least a week before delivery, two weeks to be safe. However, the flowers are great. 

I have had good luck with 1-800-Flowers.  I have also had pretty good luck going local. Find a florist with decent Yelp reviews near where you wifes conference will be. Then-Do Not order them online but rather call direct.  If you tell the florist why you are ordering them you often get a " personal touch" from them. Meaning they often do a better job for about the same price . Or...third option....if you want more choices than 1-800-Flowers yet don't want to mess with calling around...try Amazon. That's right...Amazon sells everything including flowers.I haven't tried them yet but I usually have very good results from Amazon and their website shows LOTS of choices ! Finally , a possible unique option that I have used a time or three. Consider Edible Arrangements either as an addition to the flowers or in place of the flowers.  A small amount if your wife is traveling alone. Something bigger if she is traveling with co-workers. For sure that ( Something from Edible Arrangements) will supersize her smile !  Good luck !

Thanks you guys for the tips and recommendations. Looks like the reviews and ratings on Yelp can help me. This is my first time to order flowers online so I want everything to go smoothly. Thanks again.