Sign in to follow this  
thedakar

Support DHO - Start Here when you Shop at Amazon

DHO! If you are buying something from Amazon, do DHO a favor and use these links below to start your navigation on Amazon.com.  By doing so you help DHO collect advertising money from Amazon, and it costs you nothing! Below you will see some products that other dads have requested. Click on any of them to get started; DHO gets a small amount when you buy something - even if you don't purchase any of the items listed below!

You can also access the Amazon affiliate links by clicking on the banner at the bottom of the forum from any page.  

This year we will be using Amazon Funds to fill the "Dad in Need" coffers - Money collected from the Amazon sales will be used to support a DHO Member that may be having trouble affording presents this year.  The "Dad in Need" information and application is here.

Thanks for your support, dads!

By clicking the link FIRST and then getting the things you were already going to get on Amazon, you help support DHO with advertising dollars. It costs you nothing but a click, so we would greatly appreciate it.
Just click one of these links - I know you need AA Batteries, AAA Batteries, a new HDMI Cable, or a 32g memory card - Don't need any of these? No worries, don't buy it, but DHO still gets a little bit of advertising revenue when you buy from Amazon when you start with one of DHO's links first. 

41tX2wZQTSL._SL250_.jpg

I am happy to see this come up again.  I went to use it when I was doing my solar shed work, but the link was gone and I couldn't find mention of it anyplace.