Ayleward2

Derpsgiving 2018 (WoT Edition)

Getting the announcement out early; Derpsgiving is coming to World of Tanks again this year!
If there are additional people that want to throw in prizes and come up with competition terms, reach out to me (@Ayleward2) either here on the forums or on Discord.  The current prize will be a $10 item out of the World of Tanks shop, prize to be determined by winner based on what is available in the shop when the competition closes.

Contest will start November 1, and end at midnight EST November 30th.  Entries will be closed at that time and winner(s) announced that weekend on Dec 1st.  Winners can reach out to determine prize selection to be delivered as soon afterward as possible.

Contest 1: Most HE damage delivered in a game using a 'derp' (howitzer) armed tank at tier 5!  The winner will be determined as the person who delivers the most damage in a random battle using any tier 5 howitzer armed tank.  This means a 105mm M4 game counts, using the 76mm gun with HE does not count  Post a screenshot of your game on the Discord server or here on the forums notifying @Ayleward2

Along with your screenshot, fill out the appropriate spreadsheet tab in the link below, with your player name, amount of damage, and the tank used.

Spreadsheet link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10oqKgyRwoLbC3Pe4GgEizFrf6XF5k8zkCTJk5PZ2olY/edit?usp=sharing

Reminder, this will start November 1st, so you have some time to work on crews, tanks and strategies!

Ayle

The most likely candidates are probably the Sherman, Pz IVH, KV-1, and KV-1s. There are others, like that French thingy, if you are a masochist.

Any derp favorites that I am missing?

2 hours ago, xtc4 said:

The most likely candidates are probably the Sherman, Pz IVH, KV-1, and KV-1s. There are others, like that French thingy, if you are a masochist.

You mean the KV-2 isn't anygood? I thought it was the Derpminster?

45 minutes ago, rewguy79 said:

You mean the KV-2 isn't anygood? I thought it was the Derpminster?

Not at tier V. 

8 hours ago, xtc4 said:

Stug 3 g with the 10.5 

15 hours ago, Plik said:

There's the swedish td with only derp too, though good luck with that...

Hey! That boom stick was fun... when you actually hit something with it! Other than my T67, I don't have a ton of battles in tier V TD's, but the IKV was my 2nd best both WN8 and damage wise.

TWJtgTP.png

3 hours ago, SGrant7 said:

Hey! That boom stick was fun... when you actually hit something with it! Other than my T67, I don't have a ton of battles in tier V TD's, but the IKV was my 2nd best both WN8 and damage wise.

TWJtgTP.png

You are a strange, strange man. That thing's shots were like 3 pointers, it's a major miracle if you hit anything moving...