Sign in to follow this  
mrholsy

Clan wars is back

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/clan-wars/global-map-season-10-is-here/

The 10th anniversary season on the Global Map starts on September 24 at 8:00 ET through December 4 at 8:00 ET.

This season they have a new feature called alliances. Basically you can group up clans into an official alliance and cover battles for each other. Pretty interesting change for clans than hold land.

I don't see this changing anything for how DHO-X approaches CW. We'll just mainly focus on Saturday night CW and pick landing tournaments that produce fun matches.

Get your TYPE5s ready!

If your interested in joining DHO-X to participate in CW read this and message me.

If you are already in DHO-X click here and fill out your availability so we can gauge which week nights are best for CW. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MJWhKwx7w7_4BoNADwe0OzSRITXOkDXPeIqj3YSkcsI/edit?usp=sharing

As of Nov 14th, any players participating in CW battles that complete their matches in the red will be refunded 30% of their spent credits the next day.

In usual WG fashion, they aren't exactly clear on how this works. But from the pic I posted below, it appears that if you broke even or made any profit during the battle, you would not get the refund. I can't remember the last time I made a profit in CW though TBH...

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, SGrant7 said:

As of Nov 14th, any players participating in CW battles that complete their matches in the red will be refunded 30% of their spent credits the next day.

In usual WG fashion, they aren't exactly clear on how this works. But from the pic I posted below, it appears that if you broke even or made any profit during the battle, you would not get the refund. I can't remember the last time I made a profit in CW though TBH...

Untitled.png

I would be happier if they spent their time fixing their MM, bobject and premium sheet....  Typical WG logic... fix something no one asked for and ignore what everyone is screaming about...

13 hours ago, Blackroan said:

I would be happier if they spent their time fixing their MM, bobject and premium sheet....  Typical WG logic... fix something no one asked for and ignore what everyone is screaming about...

Fixing MM is certainly something everyone wants, but a lot of people have asked for tier X to be more profitable many times over the years. CW is as far from profitable as you can possibly get in this game. So any extra credits coming back certainly is welcome for me.