Hapa_Fodder

VOICE COMS FOR THE WORLD OF WARSHIPS COMMUNITY IS ON DISCORD NOW

Below is the link to the Discord server, down at the bottom are the voice channels.  Please  ensure you set up a PTT button, it is REQUIRED. Just like it was on TS. A lot of the setting requirements you need are in the "settings" section.  Discord is much easier to set up than TS.  If you have any questions just msg people! 

discord.gg/YKpADaU

MSG: xJediDadx or Jescor

would love to join but all messages blocked cant get admin to apply rights . maybe sometime in the future, hard enough getting people online now this sorry for the rant but frustrating

9 minutes ago, TED100 said:

would love to join but all messages blocked cant get admin to apply rights . maybe sometime in the future, hard enough getting people online now this sorry for the rant but frustrating

I'll make sure you get rights brother! @xJediDadx @Jescor @thedakar

@TED100 it looks to me like you've got it set up right in discord. But I'll message you there and see if I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you still are having issues on discord, hit one of us up here and we will work to get you fixed up.  Sorry for the issues!

I sent one in discord becuase you sent me a friend request, but for anyone else reading this you can always join off the discord chat widget on the main page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk