So after 2 years of not running, and for the last year constantly telling myself, "I need to get running again, I need to get running again", I finally got back to it. Well, sorta. Only my first day. Was talking to a friend last night though and he got me on the MapMyRun app so we could track each other. I know I was doing Fitocracy before with my weightlifting, but this one seems a bit better for running and all. The setup seems more fluid and inviting. So if anyone is interested in getting on, or doing group challenges, just let me know. I'm Damian Ourso in Thibodaux on there. Not gonna be many of me for sure. Today was only day one, but hopefully I'm back and start putting in my miles again. I didn't like how crappy I felt and how off my breathing was, so I'm definitely motivated to get that back along with my distance and drop some weight while I'm at it.

I'm in  and we have a contest going for next week (well a challenge) set by Nickali28

Wes Crane West Chester PA, Pic is the same as my Discord.  Hell even Happy is on board....well sort of....

Come at me bro!

Guest Nickali28

On the books for this as well.

Nicholas Dunn in Cove.  Creepy guy with glasses and a red polo shirt.

If we have other challenges, feel free to start one or say something and one of us can get one going.

Yes, we're all gunning for Wes here. He looks to be the one to chase that we are trying to catch up with. :lolsign

At least you're not as creepy as the other Nicholas Dunn with no shirt on and *heavy breathing*.

Guest Nickali28
1 hour ago, Aftrthought051 said:

Yes, we're all gunning for Wes here. He looks to be the one to chase that we are trying to catch up with. :lolsign

At least you're not as creepy as the other Nicholas Dunn with no shirt on and *heavy breathing*.

Haha!