Sign in to follow this  
thedakar

DHO Forum & Discord Moderators - Call for Action!

We (the Admins ) will be taking away all moderator and admin statuses and powers in the next few days - unless you request to be a lead moderator (responsible for entire forum and/or discord) or moderator (responsible for certain parts of the forum/discord)! Moderator powers will be separated from other statuses for ease of Admins tracking who is responsible for what.

Roles and responsibilities of Lead Moderators:

*Support Moderators and DHO membership by answering questions about the forums and working with Admins to make changes or improvements

*To ensure all posts meet community guidelines for language and content across the entire forum

*Assist with adding tags where missing and reminding posters to add tags on recent posts

Moderators:

*Support DHO membership by answering questions about the forums

*To ensure all posts in assigned boards meet community guidelines for language and content across their assigned areas

*Assist with adding tags where missing and reminding posters to add tags on recent posts within assigned boards

If you are interested in being a lead moderator or board specific moderator, let us know here and which section of the board you'd like to moderate for.

Current Leadership Volunteers:

Lead Admins @thedakar@xjedidadx

Discord Admins: @Phoenix@Jescor@Ayleward2

Forum Lead Moderators: @Jescor

Forum Moderators:@Hapa_fodder World of Warships Section

@gpc_4, @Mykk, @SlyGambit, and @mrholsy - World of Tanks Section

@Villid - Streaming section

Discord Moderators:@Hapa_fodder World of Warships Section

I hope the WoT Directors will maintain the necessary permissions, whatever those are, to manage their areas; @gpc_4, @Mykk, @SlyGambit, and @mrholsy

Also, I’d look after the cooking area if it continues to exist since no one else seems to use it 🙂

Wot directors will be given moderator status to maintain board sections. To keep track of permissions they will be given both mod status and Wot Director title. The title itself grants no powers, only different viewing rights.
All directors will be mods for Wot, yes?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Cooking is being combined into the overarching hobbies. Tags will help seperate different hobbies.

4 minutes ago, thedakar said:

Wot directors will be given moderator status to maintain board sections. To keep track of permissions they will be given both mod status and Wot Director title. The title itself grants no powers, only different viewing rights.
All directors will be mods for Wot, yes?

I believe that’s how it works now which is fine moving forward. 

I'll take whatever role needs filling. At the very least, I'd like to moderate the streaming board since I'm running the twitch channel currently. I'm on discord constantly, and on the forums, at the least, daily