Sign in to follow this  
Hapa_Fodder

SUPPLY LINES! 1st Fleet.

So we won Stage 1, we are registered Stage 2 (this weekend).  So those of us that own tier VIII-X wait till SUNDAY morning to start playing those ships, to give our lower tier brothers the chance to get in on this.  If there aren't that many attempts by lower tier ship drivers by Saturday evening, then let leash, but yeah, wait!  That was a lesson learned from Stage 1.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/supply-lines/

Yeah except tonight was world of everyone hide behind a rock...  WIll try more in the morning, but after the my last match I had to call it quites... Never seen 9 ships in I10 before but it apparently happens at tier 10...

you're fine brother, end of Stage 2, we won AGAIN!  Who woulda thunk!  Thanks to those that played CV's!

3 hours ago, Granitebeard said:

Is this weekend stage 3? Will try to get the  Taiho out more so she is no longer stock before the next stage...

yep stage 3 starts saturday.

SO I took a quick look at the stats: 2433 teams that participated scored at least one point, and DHO was number #230 overall, which means DHO was top 10%!  WOOT! 

In that round we were ~#210 by my count - so not a bad showing for a bunch of "casual" players!