Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

Earn the Caernarvon Action X... For Free!

1 hour ago, Gaarafield said:

I loved my action X when I've played it, but it's been a good 6+ months. I loved that turret and gun depression, but I've always been a fan of hill humping and angling (keeping your distance of course and relocating after firing a few rounds). Bear in mind, I mainly played those Brit higher tier meds when Action X was still tier 10 so take this with a grain of salt.

Action x is still tier ten this is the caernavorn action x different tank 

It's basically the old Caernarvon, 20pdr gun with 230 alpha and everything, but it has the AX turret with burster plates...pretty lazy premium.

7 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Well, it's a heavy.....

Herp derp I just realised that >.< You can tell I obviously haven't progressed anywhere on the Brit med/heavy line lol

Finished the fourth stage early yesterday.  Stage five will be attainable.  Not sure about stage 6.  I do like the extra credits and equipment.

Almost done with stage 5. It’s been a lot of fun playing tier Xs. Only mission I was able to fast track was stage 3...probably only saved me 2-3 games though. 

1 hour ago, gpc_4 said:

Almost done with stage 5. It’s been a lot of fun playing tier Xs. Only mission I was able to fast track was stage 3...probably only saved me 2-3 games though. 

I thought about running tier Xs, but I have the Italian and Polish lines that I wanted to grind.  I figured I would end up like you and it not taking any less time because I don't feel I'm that good to hit those X missions reliably.

On 9/14/2018 at 3:50 PM, Lt_jackson_13 said:

Action x is still tier ten this is the caernavorn action x different tank 

Oops, was thinking of the FV4202 

:skid

The updated spreadsheet with the actual cost of the tank.

Untitled.png