Sign in to follow this  
Pinmonkey001

DHO Forza Horizon 2 Dads Night

Hey Dads Since Forza Horizon 2 is Free for Gold subscribers for August I'd like to put together an online get-together tomorrow night.  (8-25-18).  So download Horizon 2 get to level 5 to unlock online mode and make sure I'm on your friends list (and vicey vercy) to some manic driving around Europe.  

Do me a favor and post below to let me know if you plan on playing.  I'm thinking 8 Eastern, but I'll probably be on earlier and later.

vroom vroom

Crap Pin, I'm trying to finish up my Destiny armor this weekend, but I'm gonna try to make this. I take it that it doesn't take much to get to level 5 though right? Maybe I can get there tonight. I'm gonna set a reminder on my phone now. I'll try to join you.

i can be on, maybe not that early for Central time, but i can get on

Sent you a friend request Pin. It's been about 6 years since I've been on Xbox so I lost a lot friends. Lol

Want to thank Magma, Aftrthought and Jedi Dad for some great times tonight.  I might try to make this a monthly thing with different games depending on what the games with gold is.

It was a blast!  Felt good having an ol' fashion DHO Game night again.

Man, that was too much fun. The best times for me was King of the Hill and then just setting a waypoint and saying "GO!!". We got some request to stream it on Discord so we gotta look into that in the future. I had an absolute blast though. I would love to maybe do it again this weekend if some dads are available. That was a fun game and a great time.

Oh hell yeah.  I have a Mixer set up on Xbox.... I think everyone does, but I can definitely stream it to mixer.  If everyone is down we can do it again on Saturday same DHO-Time.  Same DHO-Channel.  I'll set up my Mixer and I think Magma streams through twitch. I'll put a shout out on the DHO facebook page also.

Sad I missed this... been away a few days as I'm off with the kidos on their last week before school starts. I might be able to make it this Saturday though.