Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

WoT Wheeled Vehicles Coming Soon!

17 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

Everything is still being tested of course (and hence subject to change - though I doubt the crew will change) but this article indicates the crew of the EBR 105 will be similar to the 75. Commander, Gunner, Driver, Radio.

TheDailyBounce

Damn, how did I not notice that?

On 12/31/2018 at 2:05 PM, stewiejp said:

Have been lucky enough to get one for free! Would I pay money for one? All depends on what changes on the tank (if anything). It is certainly fun to play and I have already started to get some XP up on the ELC for the new line branching from it (coming soon™ - guessing patch 1.4 mid January soon after Holiday Ops OR before/after the January Campaign but that is just my guess).

Most streamers are expecting the new line earliest in 1.5 and possibly the premium VIII in 1.4. Most are guessing with 1.3 dropping near the end of Dec that 1.4 will be end of Jan/beginning of Feb and that 1.5 will be Mar/Apr.

Based on the previous update releases:
1.1 - Late August
1.2 - Early Oct
1.3 - Late Dec
1.4 - Early Feb (guesstimate)
1.5 - Late Apr (guesstimate)

On 12/31/2018 at 5:23 PM, Cpl_Maida said:

That's cool. Was unaware that you'd get to keep it. I love LT play so I'm glad to hear you say it's good for LT fans. Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to this line coming out for sure.

I don't believe he gets to keep it. All EBR's were 7-day rentals. There aren't any appearing on any of the servers anymore as far as I've seen/know. All the rentals should be expired now. Like most rentals though, they likely still appear in your garage, even though you can no longer use them. 

On 1/1/2019 at 4:34 AM, stewiejp said:

yeah great fun - overwhelming feedback from the testers seems to be "it needs more view range" (350ish base has given some testers panic attacks!) - With a good crew, optics vents and food mine is at 392 with a bit or room (BiA 100%, SitAware at 94%, Recon at 80%) should get just over 400 maybe when they make 100%. 

The base view range on the tier VIII EBR is 310m. With all the equipment, skills, perks and food, you can just get to ~395m. With improved equipment you can make around 410ish. IN QB's video below, his EBR is at 394m.

WG is going to take the data from the live server test and the supertest server and make necessary changes. Not sure if they're going to change the view range from all the videos I've seen. It gets out-spotted by most tier VIII and above LT's and MT's. The lack of view range is one of it's biggest balancing factors.

Untitled.png

On 12/31/2018 at 2:05 PM, stewiejp said:

Have been lucky enough to get one for free! Would I pay money for one? All depends on what changes on the tank (if anything). It is certainly fun to play and I have already started to get some XP up on the ELC for the new line branching from it (coming soon™ - guessing patch 1.4 mid January soon after Holiday Ops OR before/after the January Campaign but that is just my guess).

Just noticed that you've become an Aussie CC. Congrats! I suppose you will likely get to keep it, contrary to my previous post. Though, was yours not a 7-day rental like the ones on the EU & NA servers?

Thanks mate - yeah loving the CC Program - have been doing it for a bit over a year now, the early access stuff is certainly interesting as well as easy access to WG staff and "what's coming next" etc. We did get to keep the EBR 75 yep, but when a new premium comes out it is generally a rental for us to try rather than a keeper - unsure what Eu/NA CC's get - they are rumored to get them for keeps all the time but I don't know if that is just speculation or not. There are a few EBR rentals still running around on Asia's servers - the rental codes expired Jan 31st so still a couple of days for those who didn't redeem them straight away.

4 hours ago, SGrant7 said:

The base view range on the tier VIII EBR is 310m. With all the equipment, skills, perks and food, you can just get to ~395m.

Correct - no idea why I was thinking 350, but it was early in the morning for me! Yeah people were very concerned about that base VR in any case. To be fair I think a lot of the noise came from people who simply saw the "310 base VR" and formed their opinion before playing the thing. I don't have access to WG's data and have not heard of any changes but I do like how they have included everyday players in the test with these rental tanks. Whilst the tank is certainly different - I would not call it under powered.

4 hours ago, SGrant7 said:

Most streamers are expecting the new line earliest in 1.5 and possibly the premium VIII in 1.4.

I agree. We'll know when the 1.4 CT opens soon™. There is a campaign expected in January (whilst I am away so I haven't even entertained the concept of playing it) but it still has not been announced... I guess 1.4 would drop after that.

15 hours ago, stewiejp said:

Correct - no idea why I was thinking 350, but it was early in the morning for me! Yeah people were very concerned about that base VR in any case. To be fair I think a lot of the noise came from people who simply saw the "310 base VR" and formed their opinion before playing the thing. I don't have access to WG's data and have not heard of any changes but I do like how they have included everyday players in the test with these rental tanks. Whilst the tank is certainly different - I would not call it under powered.

The 350m is supposed to be the tier X. That's where you likely came up with the number. The tier X with all the same maxed equipment and skills and what not will likely be pushing +450m. It will certainly make the scouting much easier than that of the tier VIII. And that 105 max speed will be pretty insane!

Untitled.png

So, following all the testing on the live server... it appears that the EBR 75 FL 10 is getting... BUFFED?!?

Yes, you read that correctly. It's getting quite a few buffs. Details at the link below.

https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-tanks/supertest-panhard-ebr-75-fl-10-changes/

XP requirements.....

Panhard AMD 178B = 32 030 exp.

Hotchkiss EBR = 61,800 exp.

Panhard AML Lynx 6 × 6 = 104 400 exp.

Panhard EBR 90 = 191 800 exp.

Panhard EBR 105 = 230,000 exp.

Did 2 battles in the Tier 8 on the test server yesterday. Weird tank. Doesn't turn as I expected, even after watching the many YouTube videos of the premium one, plus fighting 6 FV4005s on the red side was interesting.