Hey, guys whats up I've been bitten by the battle royal bug. at first, I thought the game was too cartoonish and my kids kept begging me to play it with them and I kept saying its not for me. But ill do anything for those kids after about 30 minutes was hooked. I die a lot but its so fun if anyone is playing this game or thinking about playing this game add me I play on pc and xboxone my live name is formerclient6 and my epic acc name is formerclient2 we can die together or not maybe we will get that victory.PS its free to download but the skins and other items can dent that wallet.

My daughter plays this on the Switch and I'll play with her on the Xbox.  I love that it's cross platform like this.  I wish Sony would get off their high horse and allow cross platform also that way she and a friend up the road on PS4 could play.  I personally am not a big fan of the game.  I've tried it and... well there's other games I would rather play.

Guest Nickali28

You can cross play with any platform as long as one person in the party is pc.  Then switch, mobile, psn, or xbox can all be in the same party.

Just FYI.

My son and I played it a ton, but we as a family recently took gaming off the menu for all of us.  It was too big a part of our lives.  Wife played 4 or 5 hours a day while at home and didn't get stuff done.  I did the same.  Son did the same.  

Been a good change.  🙂