Sign in to follow this  
Hapa_Fodder

Community! Try Hard! Hapa's Charge to DHO.

I have been around for a min(I think 13-14 yrs now), seen a lot of exchanges in open forums, for the most part OUR forums are pretty clean.  I have made a significant attempt to curb my own frustration and anger in forum posts.  My charge to you all is to attempt to build that community, not just DHO but in game as well.  I would love to see people look at DHO as a good group of guys that are always willing to help.

I know for the most part we are! I would go so far as say like 99% of the time.  I know myself I've gone off on people in game but again, I'm trying to be better and stop doing that.  Live by the whole, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." I use the HECK out of the reports in game, but i have also attempted to make sure I use up the compliments as well.

I have been going into the game forums and replying or posting daily lately and I am attempting to keep my posts and reply's troll free.  I think that is important, as it does start a lill at a time.  Lets try to work with each other, try to help the community, grow the family(as dysfunctional as we all are).

My biggest rule in any forum, if what I am going to reply isn't constructive, if I am going to reply just to reply, then I do not...  There is no point to it, in real life, no one likes that guy that injects his thoughts and ideas into EVERYONE's conversation around him, so don't do it online...

Just some thoughts....

17 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

What?

Sorry if this is out of place or offensive. I took the gist of your post as your were slightly pissed off at something. You are always a well centered and focused guy. So i wanted to know what set you off. Maybe I am reading too much into to this and it is nothing at all. Then I apologise for the drama.

20 hours ago, lothar said:

Sorry if this is out of place or offensive. I took the gist of your post as your were slightly pissed off at something. You are always a well centered and focused guy. So i wanted to know what set you off. Maybe I am reading too much into to this and it is nothing at all. Then I apologise for the drama.

Oh no no no, you misunderstood... This is a general post.  What I'd like to see out of the clan.