Sign in to follow this  
Kilo

Update 1.1: Personal Missions, New Maps, Polish Tanks

1 hour ago, gpc_4 said:

Closing in on the last of the Excalibur missions; have one 15th done without honors. The last missions are often earn 1st class and get an ace tanker for honors. What tanks, tier 6 and above, do you think would be good for these missions? I mean specific tanks, not “play the tank you’re best in.” My best WN8 tank is the Type 62 but that would be terrible for the missions because it’s a strong tank with very high 1st class/ace tanker requirements. 

Thoughts?

I played the tanks I knew I could do well in, Crom B, Type 64, etc. I didn't worry about higher requirements. You are a tanker of "eccentric tastes", I am sure you have a tank or two in your garage you can do well in that most people forgot existed. Sir Foch did it with things like the Churchill Gun Carrier...

Completed two sets of the Excalibur missions. On the 15th for a third set (whichever one has France) and still need 4-5 missions for the German/Japan set, which has 2 block damage missions so that will suck. Overall, I think I prefer the one battle - one mission format but the Excalibur grind missions have been okay. 

Also, made it to the Polish HTs which start at tier VII. The VII has been better then I expected. Not a good tank, but you get some bounces and the gun handling for a 320 alpha gun seems well balanced. 

28 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Also, made it to the Polish HTs which start at tier VII. The VII has been better then I expected. Not a good tank, but you get some bounces and the gun handling for a 320 alpha gun seems well balanced. 

I was considering starting at the HT's by skipping all the lower tanks. I heard the first few tiers were pretty bad. Where did you start? How were the tanks?

12 minutes ago, SGrant7 said:

I was considering starting at the HT's by skipping all the lower tanks. I heard the first few tiers were pretty bad. Where did you start? How were the tanks?

According to my WoT app, I played through the VI in 30 battles.....I remember absolutely nothing about this. 

Hahaha! WoT autopilot mode!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk