Hapa_Fodder

DAD'S I COULD USE SOME PROMOTING HELP!

SO, I am a fledgling content creator, I twitch stream, pretty regularly, I have some videos up on YouTube, I have a Community page now(just made today) and a Patreon.  I plan on applying for the CC program through WG's forums today but I could use the SUB's/Likes and all that.  Even if you don't play World of Warships, could ya'll hit the like key? Subscribe if you're on the fence about World of Warships?!  It would be GREATLY appreciated.  Link to the post that has all my linkage in it!

15 minutes ago, Aftrthought051 said:

Ok, I followed you on Twitch and subscribed to your YouTube. Best of luck. I tried it. It's hard to break into relevance. May you find some success.

Appreciate it brother!  I actually plan on doing more content then just World of Warships. Just right now that is the focus.  A friend of mine and I plan on doing a podcast, which I will be doing on Twitch also at some point.  We're going to be tasting beers and or other spirits and talking games and life.

I've decided that if I get picked up as a CC or ST(I applied for bother to WG) I will be giving away some Free Stuff to DHO specifically so tell your friends and such, SUB/LIKE/ETC.  All that helps!

Make sure to get with @xJediDadx so that when you go live, the feed posts to DHO discord. You are also welcome to post in the streaming section your schedule AND post each time you are live outside of your normal hours.