Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Dads Playing Destiny 2

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? I'm late to this party, but I'm hooked on Destiny 2. Anyone still playing this. I'm on PS. Post up your gamertag and system if you are still playing and I'll keep a running tally here. Maybe more will join with the new expansion, Forsaken, coming in September.

Xbox

• SGrant7

Playstation

• Aftrthought051
  • ColonelSandals
  • Conscious_Hero
  • DegenerateSniper
  • Dentonator
  • MagmaFlow
  • Perra-Pedal
  • phoenix1362

PC

Nice man. Shoot, Sweden. I'll bet we aren't on the same times except maybe weekends, but I'll have to get you added and look for you. Of course, I'm still low level, but trying to work my way up.

I'm almost positive we are on friends lists.

I still have a group playing every Tuesday and then randomly the rest of the week as life permits.

Concious_Hero, DegenerateSniper, Dentonator, and (non-Dad Coworker of Florbonic_Acid) DiddyDooWopps

I know PSU, Sith, and those guys still play sometimes.

SuperBren and his group play fairly regularly.

Lots of people bailed on DHO because we weren't active enough for a while. Gotta tease them about that one.

Yeah, I need to work on the site. Been doing way more Discord, which, if I had come here, I would've seen you had posted about the Destiny clan and joining way back when.

whats up guys. i just got this on sale the other day for PS so tried grind through the main story over the weekend. finally made it to 30 with a current power of 307 or something like that. I know I've been gone for awhile now but hoping to reconnect and slowly rejoin society.

Ha! I picked it up too on sale man. Trying to get it going too. I just finished the campaign. Also bought the expansion pass for $20. Been playing with Magma. He's finished the campaign, but slowly leveling up too. The Solstice of Heroes just started and it looks like that is the best way for all of us to level up. I'll be on the lookout for you.

As always, if I'm online I'm fair game to invite to a game. In the unlikely event I'm not in the mood to share, I wont respond. But mostly this game is always better with others.

I'm on Xbox... Haven't played since before Xmas. So, lots of grinding to get done at some point.

SGrant7