Sign in to follow this  
Nismo2016

Walking Dead: Our World

Just starting playing this. Its an AR Mobile game where you can fight zombies and other groups. They are daily challenges, raids, and group things.  So instead of catching cute little monsters you are shooting then. Oh and rescuing the occasional survivor.survivors. So far it is much more laid back than say Pokémon Go, but has a neat AR approach.

Any how I started a DHO group just because...why not... just let me know you are in DHO when you look to join the group.

Name - Dad's Hideout

Tag DHO

Here is a tip article for anyone down to jump in.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/18-07-2018-the-walking-dead-our-world-release-date-system-requirements-tips-and-tricks-legendary-cards-character-customization

I've been playing this for a little over a week. It has been pretty fun so far. I was an OG ingress player, so this is a interesting different spin on the AR location based concept. I joined a random local group. I enjoy playing it randomly on my lunch or downtime, but Im not sure how long it will hold my attention.

This will bore me pretty soon. There is a bit of a credit wall to upgrade you person's experience and seem really reliant of being in a group.

It is a neat concept blending the AR with the card collecting concept of some of the other games. Just doesn't have the legs.

Being in a group is definitely key to Our World. Specifically the Challenges. I'm in a decent group  we make tier 3 constantly, but there are times the game resets us back to tier 1 even when we make the requirements to stay in 3