Sign in to follow this  
Hepius

Favorite tier X Russian medium?

Having a blast with the T-34 right now (57mm is a hoot). I need a long term goal. Which Tier X medium should be my ultimate goal? The more OP the better 😀

Yep. The 57mm is tears inducing.

I think my favorite is the T-62A. The 430U is the fruit of the month currently but it's so disappointing that they took away the old 430 and replaced it with that. The gun handling which RU meds are known for is complete trash on the 430U.

62A>140>430U>K-91

5 hours ago, Cpl_Maida said:

Yep. The 57mm is tears inducing.

I think my favorite is the T-62A. The 430U is the fruit of the month currently but it's so disappointing that they took away the old 430 and replaced it with that. The gun handling which RU meds are known for is complete trash on the 430U.

62A>140>430U>K-91

I assume this is for pubs? Would you do different order for team stuff? The consensus seems to put the 140 over the 62A for team stuff.

love my 430U....I can only compare it to the 140, but I prefer the 430U .   I'll never have a 907, and haven't been actively grinding the T-62A

On 6/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, xtc4 said:

I assume this is for pubs? Would you do different order for team stuff? The consensus seems to put the 140 over the 62A for team stuff.

Yeah team stuff it seems to go like this:

907 > 430U > 140 > 62A.