Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy_Dog

Ode to the Derp

Haven't experimented much with derp guns in WOT, other then the M-4 which I love. Put the 152 MM derp on the SU-152 T-7 TD and had a blast. 1 shooting lights and some mediums was like a world of possibilities opening up. I was giggling like a school girl. 

I'm thinking now, maybe, I should go back and give the KV-2 a try. 

Any advise for an aspiring derpy derper?

If you want to a a serious derper, I recommend the Japanese line. The tier 6, 7, 9, and 10 are all good -- or even over-powered -- derpers. And follow the advice of Blackroan on how to play them.

I saw a tier IX Patton with the derp gun over the weekend. Please give that a try :)

Cruiser II with the howitzer, Cromwell with same howitzer, M4, KV-2, Japanese heavies if you want that line.

Cruiser II is like the KV-2.... at lower tiers.

What were the Derpsgiving favorites this year?

Ayle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is but one that brings them all and in the darkness binds them. The Pride Of Stalin. The Master of The Derp Snap Shot. The KV2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Lt_jackson_13 said:

suprised the hetzer didnt get a mention that thing is ridiculously op with the derp :^)

The only tier IV worth keeping and playing is the Grant. Everyone knows this. End of conversation. 

2 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

I saw a tier IX Patton with the derp gun over the weekend. Please give that a try :)

Thank you for the timely advise gpc_4, but I think I'll take a pass on that one :)

I saw some video of the Cromwell recently with a derp gun and he did loads of damage, but I think I'll pass on that one as well.

I forgot about the Hetzer. I really liked that tank.

I'm going to give the PzKpfw IV H, and the The Pride of Stalin a go I think.

Been up against enough of the Japanese line to have a strong dislike of them when opposing, depending on what I'm driving, maybe I should look that way too.

9 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

The only tier IV worth keeping and playing is the Grant. Everyone knows this. End of conversation. 

Lol you are entitled to your opinion but, come at me in your grant and I'm in a hetzer. I will spot your ridiculously high profile tank and before you know it one massive shell to the face and you wont even see it coming! the grant in the hands of a good player can easily farm lower tier pubbies but any good player can out do a grant I'm sure.