Sign in to follow this  
Lt_jackson_13

A sign for things to come ? exchange bonds for reward tanks

so looks like on the eu server the next clan wars Event you win bonds based on fame points but can indeed exchange them for reward tanks ( even bonds prior to the event ), perhaps this could be a sign for things to come on the Na server? doubt it , certainly not. Why do i play on the Na server.....

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/global-map-arms-race/

Vehicles for bonds:

• Some players will be able to exchange bonds for one of the three Tier X vehicles that were previously available. In this case, all currently available bonds can be used (not just bonds that were earned during the event).
  • The list of available vehicles, as well as the exchange rate, will be provided later in the detailed Rules and Regulations of the Arms Race.
  • This option will be available for a limited time after the end of the event. Players (who are interested in the vehicles) will be able to add the desired vehicle to their collections, while other players will be able to spend their bonds in other ways.

I think in the past each server has varied in prizes etc do you think its fair ? 

cheers Lt

This is how the last event worked. If you were eligible for a tank you still had to pay bonds to get it in the garage. 

The only way to buy the tanks for bonds is to place high enough in the standings based on personal fame points. I can't recall if any of us in DHO-X qualified last time.

The other requirement is that you have to have enough Bonds already accumulated. I don't recall how many bonds the top 10% earned, but if you started at 0, I don't think you received enough to buy a tank. If you had a few thousand from previous events, then you would have had enough.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:49 AM, SGrant7 said:

The only way to buy the tanks for bonds is to place high enough in the standings based on personal fame points. I can't recall if any of us in DHO-X qualified last time.

The other requirement is that you have to have enough Bonds already accumulated. I don't recall how many bonds the top 10% earned, but if you started at 0, I don't think you received enough to buy a tank. If you had a few thousand from previous events, then you would have had enough.

Nobody qualified because as a clan we didn't play enough

37 minutes ago, Bubba187 said:

Nobody qualified because as a clan we didn't play enough

Bubba has a point a lot of these shitter clans would get people in the top 10% just from spamming the map as much as possible. 

13 minutes ago, Lt_jackson_13 said:

Bubba has a point a lot of these shitter clans would get people in the top 10% just from spamming the map as much as possible. 

I think the consensus at the time was only a couple people had enough bonds to even go after trying to get the fame so it wasn't really worth the time as a group.  Which i could understand.  

On 5/5/2018 at 11:15 AM, Lt_jackson_13 said:

And that's totally what ends up happening. They play enough battles, even though many are losses, that they end up ranking high enough to get the tanks. I've seen quite a few not-so-great players from not-so-great clans driving around in some of those reward tanks...

Actually, I just ammo racked one in the tier X VK reward tank the other night! It was great! 2,500 dmg in 2 shots with my T57 Heavy! And his turret landed on a nearby 5a causing even more damage. Though, I wasn't credited with that damage... it was still awesome!