Sign in to follow this  
Armorhand

TS pw, please

Question

5 answers to this question

Thanks for posting in the other thread. The only real rule of the website is you have to be a dad. Which you still haven't said if you are one or not.

An hour or so ago you were just some guy who seemed very intent on getting into our TS. You seem more human now, and we're happy to have you!

But it is Dads only. I'm really not trying to give you a hard time. It's possible the rule isn't clear. Maybe it's assumed, but we still like the confirmation. Everything else is your own business.

Very helpful.

To be clear: per you, I have to post in the IYH forum in order to get the TS pw?

At this point, I have posted the relevant information I feel comfortable sharing on my profile.

The internet can be funny. When you say, "Very helpful", are you being sarcastic, in that you didn't find my reply helpful?

I've seen 1,000 people join this website over the years. You stand out a little. I've never had to go to someone's personal profile before giving them the TS password before. So that's different. Your profile just says your from E Tx, which isn't "enough". It's a community website.

To be "clear", the website has only 1 requirement. I bet you can figure it out. Then we send you the pw. I recommend you don't shoot the messenger.

Most definitely. :biggrin

Not to put too fine an edge on my point before I stab you with it, but where, exactly, is that requirement posted?  I've been all over the website and haven't found anything stating a "requirement" for TS pw.  The only thing even close to a requirement is what I found on the "introduce yourself" page, which states simply:

"...Post here about yourself.  Your family, your interest, and anything else you would like to let us know about you...."  ...but *nothing* stating the information is required....

If all you want to know is what I play, I can share that, but I'm feeling less and less inclined to share more personal information; and yes, I have reasons.