Sign in to follow this  
Roguewar_

How do I change the color of the camera reticle?

Do I need a mod in order to change the color?  All I can find in settings is how to change the gun reticle shape.  I'm sure that I had done this before 1.0 but can't remember if it was a mod or standard configuration.  Right now it's just a tiny black cross-hair that I can't see unless I point it to the sky.  I am finding it impossible to use the auto lock feature because I can never seem to get it over a tank while on the move.

There's the reticle and the central marker. Both should have settings. The central marker is used for activating the auto aim. 

Yes, the center marker is what I am talking about, but how do I change the color of it so that it is not a tiny black "+".  I know that I had previously had it yellow or red to make it easier to see but I don't see the option any more.

I don't think I'm using a mod, but not sure. I can find the settings easy enough, but not color. I use the "show armor penetration" option and it's a nice bright yellow/green. A black dot wouldn't work for me either. I use a dot not a cross.

1 hour ago, Roguewar_ said:

Yes, the center marker is what I am talking about, but how do I change the color of it so that it is not a tiny black "+".  I know that I had previously had it yellow or red to make it easier to see but I don't see the option any more.

Settings - Reticle - Central Marker. It's just right there in settings.

23 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Settings - Reticle - Central Marker. It's just right there in settings.

I get that and I guess I'll just have to choose one that is white, but I thought previously I could choose a custom color for it.  All of the preset ones are either black or white.

50 minutes ago, Roguewar_ said:

I get that and I guess I'll just have to choose one that is white, but I thought previously I could choose a custom color for it.  All of the preset ones are either black or white.

There is green and red. Mine is a red dot.