Sign in to follow this  
gueropelon

CV advice

A while back, I purchased the Enterprise (love the Big E) on an impulse buy. To date, I’ve logged all of 5 battles in her and each one has been a painful grind and big drain on my team. I didn’t have much trouble with lower tier CVs, but maybe this was too big a jump to adjust. I hate playing it because I’m not contributing and really feel incompetent.

Where can I get some good tips/strategies/practice with the ship so I can play and not drag my whole team down with me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't speak of specific areas to help with a CV, but have you tried taking it out on Co-Op to to work through playing and learning it. Certainly gives you a lot more room to tinker and mess up without worry of costing anyone the game. In fact, you probably give them more kills/dmg this way since you are still figuring things out :blast

If you do run co-op for this, I would avoid wasting your flags/non-basic camo on basically a trial run against bots.

Thanks to both of you and the feedback in TS last night. Going to watch some of these and try playing around in co-op and get this down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk