Sign in to follow this  
Canuckeh

Clan for WOWWP

I know there is another thread with discussion about a clan, but I thought I would start a fresh one.  From what I see while playing, there is only about 6 of us that seem to play regularly.    I rarely see anyone in the WP TS channel.  I don't mean to rant, just pointing out the obvious.  When I play a Massive Multiplayer game, I am looking for teamwork with friendly like-minded friends.  My options seem to be:

1. Start a DHO clan.  This costs gold, not much, but a cost none the less.  I am sure about a dozen people from DHO will join, but ultimately I feel there will rarely be anyone playing when I am on simply due to the low number of DHO members playing planes.
  2. Return to Tanks, especially with the new graphics coming on March 20th, this will hold my interest for a couple of months, but I will probably get the urge to play planes again
  3. Join another clan

As you can see, I will probably join another clan.  If I do find a good clan, is there anyone that would like to join me?  

I am open to discussion.

I have joined another clan.  They allowed you to log into TS without being a member.  I thought this was a great idea to see if people are actually playing, how they interact and get a feel for the clan members.  I won't post who I have joined as I don't think that is appropriate on a DHO website.  However, if anyone is interested, please send a private message.  I will keep coming here due to still being a DHO member in Tanks.

My feeling is that this is a website for dads, and organized clans in various games are a bonus. We have plenty of tankers in other clans, I don't think it's a big deal. In fact, until such a time as it makes sense for an active DHO clan in WoWp, I'd say it's possible you'd be doing other dads a favor letting them know if you found a good clan.

Either way of course. Good luck in the new clan.

Thanks Mykk.  I was not sure how others would feel about my decision.  I will certainly keep monitoring and posting here.  My friends list in game also will not change, so I can still fly with DHO members.

My first night playing with the new clan was pretty good.  There was 6 of us in the TS channel and we were doing drops.  Unfortunately I had to drop my DHO membership in Tanks as well.  But since I so rarely played, it was the right thing to do.  

How did that work, when you dropped from Planes, it dropped you from Tanks too? Because I've dropped people from Planes, and changed roles, and it did not affect Tanks.

edit: just read your other post, makes it sound more like it was clan-related.