Sign in to follow this  
gpc_4

Anshan and PA DDs

These DDs are looking interesting to me. I'll probably start up the line when I get into WoWs again. I'm thinking about the Anshan since it's back on sale. I'd appreciate any feedback on the ship. Many thanks. 

11 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Then again, maybe just wait for the German premium DD...?

That's my plan. hard to justify buying a prem for me when I'm hardly playing at all these days, but I do plan to get back into it and this would be my first purchase. I stayed away from the German DDs because they got such bad press but I like them better than both the US and IJN DDs so far.

18 minutes ago, bergsteiger said:

That's my plan. hard to justify buying a prem for me when I'm hardly playing at all these days, but I do plan to get back into it and this would be my first purchase. I stayed away from the German DDs because they got such bad press but I like them better than both the US and IJN DDs so far.

They've all but confirmed the T-61 will be released in December. 

3 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

They've all but confirmed the T-61 will be released in December. 

Good to know. Thank you!

The PA DDs thus far have been kind of meh to me. The tier two was fun, but the other thus far have been a let down. The knowledge that you can't torp DDs sucks. I have been out gunned and out torped because of it. On the other hand, torping under friendly DDs is fun and the rage from the ensuing torp wall is hilarious.

Got the Anshan with some Xmas box doubloons, pretty cheap due to the discount. Free XPed to the tier V because I didn't want to waste battles that wouldn't could towards the North Cape missions. Enjoying both ships so far. More DDs the better :)

Also, yesterday a 10 point Pan-Asian commander appeared in port, any ideas why?

9 minutes ago, Granitebeard said:

the Xmas box ship all come with tier 10 captains. Did you win one in a box and not realize? Otherwise, I have no clue.

No idea. Still haven't figured it out. 

Up to the tier VII on this line and still enjoying it. Since I have two captains, I'll probably keep the tier VII. I'd say I prefer the US and German lines but it's close.