Sign in to follow this  
Canuckeh

World of Warplane No Longer Sucks

Yeah, I finished up World of Tanks last night and played a couple of games and--I am about to speak blasphemy--I actually enjoy it more than World of Warships. Don't get me wrong, World of Warships is great, but it takes on average 15-20min to play a game and they are SLOW except for maybe a few minutes of intense action. World of Warplanes has fixed a lot of its issues from beta that kept me from playing when it was released and now it is fast paced, fun, and doesn't suck up a whole lot of time (willpower dependent).

Haha I have been enjoying it. Much better than original version, although it will still get repetitive after a few missions, so take them in small bites.

It's only good for maybe 3 or 4 sorties.  Especially if the missions happen to repeat back to back

I downloaded it for the first time on the weekend and it is not a bad game at all. I am actually logged into it as I type this.Here goes another addiction. Damn you Wargaming and your evil plots.