yeagrmeistr

Disc Golf

I practice putting on the course every time i play, the course is only a few blocks from my house so its not a problem getting there, regularly hit my putts from 50 -70 feet out.

8 hours ago, Vinsent said:

I practice putting on the course every time i play, the course is only a few blocks from my house so its not a problem getting there, regularly hit my putts from 50 -70 feet out.

I'm jealous.

What do you mean by "regularly hit", because 50-70 feet would be good for a pro. The putting circle is 10 meters, or closer to 30'.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:31 AM, Mykk said:

I'm jealous.

What do you mean by "regularly hit", because 50-70 feet would be good for a pro. The putting circle is 10 meters, or closer to 30'.

3 out of 5

Vincent, I'm still going to say you have your distances wrong.

Udisc is the preferred scoring app for disc golfers right now, and they've been keeping live scoring and stats at all the major tournaments this year. You can follow this link, pick any tournament, and check out the "Circle 2" putting stats by Players or by Course. "Circle 2" is 30' to 60' (10m to 20m).

The very top pros in the world are hitting the 30' to 60' putts between 20% and 50% of the time. While you're saying you're hitting longer putts, 50' to 70', 60% of the time.

Here's the link: https://udisclive.com/schedule

Here's one screenshot:

PPCSacX.jpg

So went to San Antonio this weekend to spend some time with grandkids and went to a disc golf course thats 5 miles from their house and made the best putt I've ever made 93 footer for a birdie, I was stoked about that shot did it with my Innova Tee-Bird fairway driver.

20 hours ago, Mykk said:

Awesome! What course did you play?

Greytown park on the San Antonio river.

Just checked it out. Good-looking Texas course. Well-rated (4 stars). Looks like they're planting trees and keeping it well-maintained. Tee pads look good. Couple long holes early on.

Really enjoyed the course, front 9 is pretty straight forward with a couple of par 4's, back 9 is a bit more technical, lots of trees and water hazards, fairways are well maintained, really enjoyed the experience.