Happy Fathers Day! ×
Grimm65

Devastating Family Crisis

Hey Randy thanks for keeping us in the loop. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's anger and how she's taking it out on you. I know it's tough, but keep faith that she'll see the truth soon. I'm glad that you're getting to spend some time with your brother. It's good to just be there and soak up his presence. You and your family are in my prayers.

I want to thank all of my DHO brothers for the support you have given me over the last year.  Last night my brother finally lost his battle with cancer.  He was 56.  At least he is no longer suffering.  

But again I want to tank this community for the support it has provided me.  You all are a blessing!

1 hour ago, Grimm65 said:

I want to thank all of my DHO brothers for the support you have given me over the last year.  Last night my brother finally lost his battle with cancer.  He was 56.  At least he is no longer suffering.  

But again I want to tank this community for the support it has provided me.  You all are a blessing!

I'm really sorry to hear Randy. My thoughts are with you and your family. 

Sorry to hear that Randy.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

So sorry for the loss of your brother, I actually lost my brother to a non-hodgkin's lymphoma in January of this year, first time I have been able to mention it as I took it pretty hard having only met him a few years ago. Didn't get to spend that quality time with him, be glad you were able to be there for him during this last year even under those circumstances and know that he is suffering no more, even as we must go on and suffer the loss of a loved one. Prayers to you and your family at this trying time in your lives.

Hey Grimm,

Man, that is rough. Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. It is all crazy hard, but one of the hard things is that it takes a long time for the pain of loss to lessen. People tend to not talk about the part that as hard as the time immediately around the loss is, the months (and sometimes years) after are equally hard. Sounds like you are maintaining as good a perspective as one could... and here is hoping that you can maintain that and above all, ask for help if you need it. Professionally or from those around you! 

Juggs