0.6.12 clan battles. 7v7 tier x

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/clan-destine/

Clan battles coming.
7v7
Tier x ships only
Need to play tier 8 to 10 in Random or ranked to unlock 3 tier 10 rentals (zao shimakaze and großer kürfurst) if you don’t have a tier x yet

No carriers allowed
Max 1 battleship per team

This will be interesting

I have a Yamato, Montana, and Minotaur. I have tier 9 USN CA, IJN CA, IJN DD, USN DD, and KM BB. Many tier 7s and 8s after that. While I would say I am a BB guy at heart, right now the Mino is probably my best tier 10. WIlling to swap smoke for radar in a team play environment as well. That would require a slight captain tweak IMHO.

I've got Gearing and Shimikaze.  I need to buy the tier 9 US and USSR cruisers.  On tier 8 Lexington (seems weak). Tier 7 Colorado (not a BB fan).

1 BB, 4 cruiser, 2 DD.  I can see lots of smoke and lots of stealth modules.

Only ships allowed in Clan Battles are Tier 10 ships...

If you don't have tier 10 ships, you'll have to rent one of the 3 available tier 10 ships in order to play in Clan Battles.

So the way I look at it, if the members of the clans don't have Tier 10s, Clan Battles will be mostly composed of teams of Zaos and Shimakazes, since only 1 BB is allowed on a team.

Don't know if they'll do ship locking like they do on tanks...  since there isn't a variety of ships available at Tier 10 like there are in Tanks.

Need to get that New Orleans unlocked so that I can get the rentals!

Yeah, I'm pretty useless, since my highest tier ship is Pensacola, and I haven't progressed past Tier 4 on any other lines.    I have played the crap out of my Atlanta and almost have 900,000XP on it. trying to get my American commander up to 19 points.

I only have a Gearing for T10.  My Fletcher has a 18.75 point captain, and I have one other 19 point capt....Steven Segal, which is useless in the loaner German BB.  So it looks like I will be doing the DD thing for clan wars.

I am NOT interested in this as of yet.... everything that WG has done lately has been geared VERY tightly around the pocket book... I would suggest we focus on the OIL for now, I know you can win some through CW's but I don't think we are organized nor do the clan's work well together as large groups anyways to get this done

HENCE WHY I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MANY OF YOU TO GET ON TS TO DIVISION UP, this teaches us to work together, to listen to voice comms, learn each others play styles so we compliment each other.... just not the case with 90% of the clan.