Sign in to follow this  
bockie

HMS Nelson or be patient for Missouri

I'm almost close to the 375k xp for the Nelson.  (370k).  Should I jump on it or be patient for the Missouri (or something else down the road).

I play this game as a free game.  I'm pissed I couldn't use WoT gold in here.  I save my free xp vs spending it on modules / etc.

--bockie

Soooooo honest opinion?  Get the Nelson!  The Missouri is fantastic, but it is different game play, the AP pen's well, it has a great AA rating, great armor, but imo, if you want to maximize your buck(so to speak) the Nelson is worth it. WHY?  FIRE baby, FIRE!  Let them burn!  I fire almost exclusively HE and I burn everything... that's guaranteed damage!

The AP on the Missouri: You'll want to shoot it as much as possible, because well, when it does damage, you're like "daaaaaaaaayum" but often you bounce or shatter, which gives you poo results....

In short, Both?

Nelson is best when with a buddy BB. The first is great and as long as you are not the focused target, you can let two fires burn, then heal both back and then some. Nelson is a good BB because there is no real gimmick to her.

Missouri is a typical tier 9 BB in that bow on is the way to be.You can have some great salvos in broadside targets and smoke is a different kind of flag for her as she has radar.

If you have tier 9s and like the play, I would say wait. Otherwise Nelson.

The Missouri will earn you more free XP faster.  And, do you have the Steven Segal captain?  Perfect fit for the Missouri.