Sign in to follow this  
Ayleward2

DHO4 Stronghold Advances

So there was some interest/discussion in doing Advances, maybe one night a week.

This would be tier X and 15v15 with the objective of winning >50% with practice. It would be expensive to run as I hear premium rounds fly pretty freely, but maybe we get resources to upgrade the financial unit and have bigger credit bonuses to use. Run an Advance, clear enough to run platoons and grind credits on another night.

We would need at least 10 DHO4 tagged guys, but could take legionnaires to make up 15.

Who is interested? (List current clan please)

What night(s) work best?

What tanks do you have?

Ayle-DHO4, Mon-Thursday best, could make Fri-Sun work, M48

Edit: we are going to try Oct 6 10 PM.

Thanks,

Ayle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advances start a little early for me but if there is a schedule then perhaps arrangements can be made.

gpc_4, DHO4.

4005, Centurion AX, 215b, Batchat, 30b, 50b, Foch B, Foch 155, Type 5 Heavy, STB-1, TVP T 50/51, M48 Patton, 113, WZ-111 5A, WZ-132-1.

Researched: Obj 430, Sheridan.

For what it's worth. Also, fyi, data is biased in that it only shows hours I was on. You can see Sundays at 10pm are not a good time for me. I have to wake up early on Monday mornings, and there is often "must see tv" (for me).

I think Fridays hold potential, but Ayle of course suggested Mon-Thu. Any time I've tried to pick a night, some regulars can make it, some can't. Pick a good night, promote it, hope for the best.

DHO4

ewR4p6g.jpg

With my current third shift schedule, the only nights I can make would be Friday or Saturday, as I would need to be off the computer by 9pm Central to be at work at 10pm on a week night.  Totally down if we do it on the weekend though.

Pwnza, DHO4

Current T10's owned:  T110E5, T110E3, Bat-Chat 25t, Maus.

Unlocked but not yet purchased :  AMX 50B, CGC, Obj 263, E-100, E50M, M48 Patton, TVP 50/51, Obj 140

Currently grinding to: WZ-111-5A, T100LT, IS-7, T57 Heavy

I could come in as a legionnaire, but DHOX runs SH tues/thurs and CW Sat. I can make Mon/fri/Sun most of the time.

Meta tanks: Obj 140, Bat, tvp, WZ 5a, 113, Maus, Krapwagon, e3

Non-meta: E5, e4, e100, JPE, Fully armed and operational battle station, IS7, Bad British medium tank

Negative on CGC (will never get it), Russian light (close) and strv (maybe 2018)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombaybacon

DHO-4

E5, IS7, 140, Batchat

Weeknights are good. Sunday is probably best. Friday and Saturday are crapshoots with the limited social life a married couple with 3 children has. Also, will miss random nights to work hockey games. But I know them in advance.