Sign in to follow this  
Hapa_Fodder

WHO BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE CORPUS EVENT?

I need to know who all already bought tickets for the Corpus event.  I am talking to WG's PR people and there MAY be comp's coming.  Please reply with if you bought tickets.

I did. But I'm ok with the change of date and will keep my ticket.  And still go.

But I'm still down for the DHO crew at the end of the month.

BELOW IS THE CONVO I'M HAVING.

2:10PM

Chris

WG, 14 DHO clan members have already got confirmed hotel rooms and rentals and flights..... great... called Lexington and the hotel and both are fine. Corpus actually is fine.... so not sure why this event necessarily needs to be moved. Any chance I could at least figure a way to get my guys the gear that they were supposed to get for this event? We are still all meeting up on Sept 30th as a clan meet up and going to the Lexington, since a lot of us can't just cancel and reschedule our hotel, rental's and plane flights.....

18556064_10158718782365261_4798566037792

Saturday, November 4 at 6:00pm CDT

USS Lexington

1,384 people interested

Interested

11110876_1639341092947755_77052655341154

Hey Chris, Really sorry to hear about all the complications as a result of the reschedule. It's not so much that the weather at the venue itself is super-extreme, however these hurricanes are impacting quite a few of our players and preventing them from attending. The fact that you folks are now sort of being hung out to dry is definitely a huge bummer, and I'd definitely like to get you taken care-of. I'm not entirely sure what is or isn't possible, but I'm going to go chat with our community team right now and see what we can do for you.

Chris

Please do, DHO is a HUGE community, and though I know that this doesn't matter to you perhaps, we have hundred's that play WoT and WoWs and as we are "Dad's Hideout" you can imagine we are a very large community. We number upwards of 3000 currently not just in WoT, WoWs or WoWp but many games. And it is difficult for us to come together so opportunities like this are few and far between. Thankfully event's like yours have helped to get us together. This group that was going to the Corpus event is going to have several active (I myself am active duty Navy), retired and veterans in it and that is the main reason why we were all so excited to meet up. Again I really appreciate that you are taking the time to look into this for me. I would be willing to even pay some out of pocket expenses to ensure that my guys would get something from the event at least. -Thanks again.

Hey Chris, Thanks for getting back to us. So, I chatted with our events team, and this might be a bit tricky, but the events team is meeting with the community team on monday to discuss the Let's Battle Tour in greater detail. I've been assured that your inquiry will one of the items on the agenda for discussion Monday, so we should hopefully have more details for you by Tuesday. Since your tickets are affiliated with your shipping information, please hold off on any refunds for the time being until we get you some more information. We definitely appreciate your support, as well as the support of the rest of your clanmates; these types of player experiences are really important to us. One of our key focuses for the year has actually been finding ways to promote what's referred to in the marketing industry as "Brand Loyalty" - essentially what this refers to is the fact that often the best advocates and promoters are customers themselves. Seeing our games and events bring members of our community together and give opportunities for interactions they wouldn't have otherwise is huge. So we DEFINITELY care, and your question is DEFINITELY important to us.

Please contact us on tuesday so we don't forget to give you an update 2764.png

Chris

Again, thank you for your help. I assure you there are A LOT of DHO that ONLY play WoT and WoWs, so how this goes down will be huge. The simple fact that you replied quickly is greatly appreciated. I'm an Alpha Tester from WoT all the way to WoWs and been around for years. Thanks again. -Hapa_Fodder

UPDATE!  GREAT NEWS!  PLEASE make sure you don't request a refund and we will be getting our fleer! lol

FRI 4:50PM

Hey Chris! I've got some news for ya. So, we should be able to help you guys out. But due to logistics, we would have to have the goods shipped after the actual event's conclusion, since they are being made-to-order with a deadline of the event date by our vendor. A few things to note: The swag orders are tied to your tickets for the event. Unfortunately there's no way for us to get the goods shipped if you end up getting your tickets refunded, due to how the Eventbrite orders are processed. Please contact us after the Corpus Christi event and we'll get this all figured out.

10:20AM
Chris
So after Nov 4?

12:12PM

I'd say a few days after the event because the team won't be back in the office exactly on the 4th. The events team works normal business days of Monday-Friday.
Chris
Fair enough, I'll put it out to the guys, they will be happy, I really appreciate the assistance with this! Though I think it'll be less than originally bought tickets cause you know you can't always heard cats, those of us that didn't ask for a refund will be very happy!