Sign in to follow this  
Juggernaut41

Grindmaster Flash - whatcha got?

Not going anywhere this weekend and a fair amount of time to grind. Infinite 2x XP weekend. Running the big 3hr 200% XP boosts.

I have a full WZ 111-1-4 crew/tank from my 113 grind (well, the crew is new), going to try and get the 5a from a standing start this weekend. Then... finish BC 12t and see what else I can do.

Anyone else trying the full tank grind this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite a full grind, but I've got a lot to go on my Mauschen. So, I'll be playing that a lot. I'll be throwing in some of these as well;  WZ 111 1-4, M46 Patton and A44. 

It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

Probably won't have as much time to tank as I want, but hmmm, is a good opportunity to grind. Russian mediums? Darling Nikki?

Not going anywhere this weekend and a fair amount of time to grind. Infinite 2x XP weekend. Running the big 3hr 200% XP boosts.

I have a full WZ 111-1-4 crew/tank from my 113 grind (well, the crew is new), going to try and get the 5a from a standing start this weekend. Then... finish BC 12t and see what else I can do.

Anyone else trying the full tank grind this weekend?

No, but if you're running your 1-4 a bunch and in need of a 'toon partner, look me up. I'll be running mostly 9's and some 10's this weekend.

I need to decide what to work on...113 research, WZ-120 research through the LT line, modules on the Leo PTA and Emil II, maybe arty.

May the RNG be with you.

Depending on how my credits hold up for the high tiers bleed, I'm going to try to make some headway on my LTTB, AMX 13 75, Pershing, and M103. If/When I lose too much credit up there where you skilled people play, I have the Covenenter to finish up, then maybe the Crusader.

.... I have nothing to grind though. Just finished like 4 grinds in the last few weeks. wz-111-5a (bought), strv (bought), amx 30 B, sheridan

I'm considering buying the Sheridan if 30v30 becomes more frequent. I might can get some 4th set LT missions done, but probably just get the amx 30 b first.

Might give a heck of a grind tomorrow night with the Emil II if you would like to toon. T54ltwt is also up there and needing to be finished.

Think you have it in your heart to toon with someone who hasn't been around in awhile?

I'll run the Clan XP boosts as well... someone nudge me (or another CO/XO) if I forget.

Now we're cooking with gas.

Kilo - will look you up

Who is this "SilntMercy" guy?