Sign in to follow this  
Babbaganouj

Tenno dads. Anyone playing warframe?

As the title said, I spend most of my nightly free time after the wee one goes to bed playing warframe. I was doing some digging around in these forums and haven't seen it mentioned in some time.  Is anyone playing? Would you like to join? It's a third person action RPG, Not much in the way of story but rich in lore, (There is an amazing story quest but it is gated behind quite a bit of content before you get to it; And I'm okay with that, I feel like it was the right move by the developer. ).   Everything about this game is shiny, from the fluid movement and combat mechanics to the collecting / crafting / upgrading systems in place that keep you tweaking things around for ever better results. It has been the perfect "few hours a night" game for me. 

I'm not likely doing it justice but if there's anyone out there with a clan I'd love to join up, or if there's enough interest here I may consider starting one up for us myself and seeing what all we can get researched. 

See you out there Tenno Dads!

-=Babba G.

P.S.  Referral code to get ya started if you're interested (Not sure on the forums policy on referral codes, let me know if it's not cool and I'll take it down :p ):

https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=574122d23ade7f68b8c77f8e

Hey Babba, we have a clan on every platform. I'm not sure how active they are anymore though. You can check out the link below about who to contact to get you into the PC clan, which I'm assuming is what you want based on where you posted this. Ruiner is probably your best choice.

http://dadshideout.com/IPS/index.php?/topic/4841-dho-warframe-clan-info-all-platforms/?hl=%2Bwarframe+%2Bclan 

I've been playing Warframe PC since beta. MR 19. It's a little bit grindy, so I haven't cleared all the new nodes yet (Kuva Fortress) and some of the void nodes.

The DHO clan all but migrated to PS4 a while back, although I know for a fact that Ruiner has logged in once since then.

My ingame name is Typheus if you want to throw me a friend invite. Currently in a Mountain Clan Fallen Vanguard, although it's all but dead, like most clans are.

I play occasionally. I have it on all 3 platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC)....although lately I have been playing more on PC since it gets updates faster. Xbox One is least played.

I am MR17 on PS4, and MR8 on PC. No idea on Xbox as i rarely turn that device on anymore.