Hapa_Fodder

NOT ON HOLD, STILL GOING ON! DHO MEET UP!

Already have about 10-12 of us DHO going to meet up for this on the USS Lexington!  We have hotel rooms reserved.  If you are going please RSVP and buy tickets to the event early so you can get your personalized swag done up! Link below!

-Hap

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/letsbattle2017/

A DHO meetup?  Here where I live??  And no one told me???   :smile2

I don't play, but I'll buy a ticket just to hang out with some of you guys.

You should man!  There's about 10-12 of us that will be down there.  We've got hotel's lined up and I think a bunch of us are going to shoot some guns at the range on the 30th.  Look fwd to meeting you!  

FYI - hurricane just hit near Corpus Christi - gonna need to make sure reservations are still good once this situation is figured out.  

Yeah the weather/emergency folks are saying things won't be habitable for weeks or months.

Houston is flooding like a bowl right now.

Hope the folks in the corpus area / Houston area are okay.

The uss lexington museum did a heavy weather strike down moving all their aircraft from the flight deck down to the hangar bay using the aircraft elevator on Thursday.

Brings back memories of preps for one typhoon, striking down aircraft and securing for heavy weather making sure aircraft and landing craft were secured using double the number of gripes and tie downs. The New Orleans didn't fare so well a helo broke loose in the hanger during the typhoon and proceeded to trash the hangar and all of the aircraft and equipment next to it.

Yeah, at this point I don't know if we'll be even doing this event still... I was going to wait till the end of the week to try to call the hotel to even see if the hotel is even still there.....

UPDATE, just called the hotel and verified the surrounding area's and hotel are fine.  The Lexington is fine, I am pretty positive that we're still on.  STILL have 3 double rooms reserved if people wish to share!