Sign in to follow this  
The_Ref

Foch 155 tier 10 semi-retirement

So with 155 becoming a "special" vehicle next patch, a question for the owners of it currently

Black, I'm looking squarely at you

Is it worth me going insane over the next 6 weeks or so to grind out this tank? I think I am at tier 7 right now....will I wish I had it before it becomes unattainable?

I have the Foch 155 - and I will have to say I really enjoy it - it bounces nicely from the front - and the damage it can put out is awesome - It is a real blast trolling a game with only HE - when you get 3/5/7 MM - only downfall is the reload time!

The one stipulation is the 155 has to be in your garage on patch day else you lose out on keeping it as a reward tank

What are they doing to Lord Olivier? 

Just went and looked it up. Yes, I recommend you get it before patch day if you can. I am with Grimm on this, Lord Olivier is great fun.  I caught a Batchat broad side just the other day while having HE loaded, it was great fun.

:ultima

I can buy the tier 8 and I think I'll go for it; doubt the update will happen before September.

I haven't even started the line yet... thinking that it's a tank I'll just never get.

Started the AMX 50 Foch up again last night. I was reminded of why I stopped grinding it. I think I'll be able to finish it off before the patch, but it will be quite a challenge playing this tank in the current meta, imho.

Sold a few tanks and scrounged up enough credits for the tier IX Foch.  May burn some boosts to get my experience built up to get the tier X.  I'll run the M4A1 Ravioli when the Foch is tied up in battle to get some credits built up as well.

First battle in the tier VIII...haven't gotten close to that amount of damage since.

Why does it have such terrible, terrible aim time?

2a5f8dc.jpg