Sign in to follow this  
oldguy70

Selling Consumables

I have to many Auto-Fire-Extinguishers.  Can't figure out how to sell them.  I looked at the Store, then the Depot, but consumables don't show for sell.   Help is appreciated. 

You go to the depot. Click what you want to sell and set the number you want to sell. Then select sell.

Also, don't sell automatic fire extinguishers.

I wouldn't sell Auto Extinguishers, Large Repair, or Large Med kits. They are too costly to replace but get used a fair amount.  I would look at food first if you don't ever run it.  Also, go in and sell off old equipment or ammo that's not compatible with your tank.  I usually keep tier 8 and higher stuff until I know it's extra. 

Maybe it's just me?  But under the Depot tab, I do not show Consumables.  I have Shells, Modules, Equipment, etc., but no consumables.  So I can't give a number to sell. 

I have 94 Auto-Fire Ex.  Hardly use any, and will keep about 40 of them, if I ever figure this out, grin.

You should be able to click "store" on the main client screen. Then on then next screen click on the "depot" tab.  In the depot screen the consumables are the very last item on the list. Sometimes the last item is obscured, especially if you are in windowed mode.  If you dont see the last item, go to your settings and try full screen mode, then go back and see if you can see the consumables at the bottom.  Hope that helps.

I generally keep to only selling AFEs when my inventory of them surpasses 175. I knock the stock back down to 100. I run one on almost every tank I drive, so having 100 on hand always keeps me out of trouble.

Don't sell AFEs!  Use them.  Put them on literally all of your tanks past T6.   They're more cost effective in the long run than even a hotkey mapped regular fire extinguisher.  Equip them and make sure you have the credit purchase option in place of the gold option.

You will find that you are lit on fire way less frequently.  When you do get lit the damage will be minimal because it'll go out almost immediately.  More than likely your stash of AFEs won't go down much at all as you play (because WG gives away consumables like they're going out of style).