Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

Osprey007 : (17 June 2017 - 04:51 PM)

hello - who's our Personal Officer - we have Spazz formerly of DHO6 lookking for a Clan Invite; it might of slipped through the cracks, can someone please sent him an invite

DarkJuggalo : (18 June 2017 - 03:11 PM)

cant change channels on TS where is sly lol

SlyGambit : (19 June 2017 - 01:25 PM)

Ignoring you as always. Hi Juggz!

gpc_4 : (19 June 2017 - 06:25 PM)

is he really a juggalo?

joey791 : (20 June 2017 - 08:49 AM)

Welcome to the forums DadForHire :)

Phoenix : (20 June 2017 - 11:12 AM)

Welcome!

Finnegan_gro... : (20 June 2017 - 01:26 PM)

We've already platooned with SteelNinja; great guy, great player, and between me, Yahmann and Steelninja I got a 75 per cent win rate on the night. thx for the awesome toon Steel.

YahMann : (20 June 2017 - 02:18 PM)

SteelNinja, majburnett is in DHO-X not DHO4.

bergsteiger : (21 June 2017 - 02:56 AM)

Jealous Finnegan, but glad to hear it!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 11:25 AM)

Welcome to the forums Poe :)

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 11:46 AM)

GoT! 2.5 weeks! New trailer in the TV thread!

SilntMercy : (21 June 2017 - 12:04 PM)

Needs to happen now. This season looks amazing from the previews.

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 12:12 PM)

Seriously!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 05:55 PM)

Welcome to the forums kore :)

Vikinger : (21 June 2017 - 06:02 PM)

GoT marathon on HBO starts tonight. Beginning with Episode 1. :-)... I may have to take a small breather from my grind in WoT.

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 06:21 PM)

Welcome to the forums 0ntarg3t :)

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

thanks

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

just checking it all out

SGrant7 : (22 June 2017 - 09:11 AM)

Welcome 0ntarg3t

bergsteiger : (23 June 2017 - 05:36 PM)

Frustrating week for me in WoT. Be back in 9 days, hopefully refreshed :)

Photo

Who has a Kranvagn? Worth it?

On track

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 DarkJuggalo

DarkJuggalo

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:12 PM

its epic! the grind is really fun from 7 to 10! i got it the first week the tanks were out. i free xped to the 6 and grinded with sal, we had an absolute blast. its best in a pack or with a friend because the reload can be the death of you if you get caught solo. The hull down on a hill is so op

Posted Image

#12 ncpinz

ncpinz

Assassin

• Tanker Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

I can't say I love the Emil II.  It is not bad, but I'm not as successful as with the Emil I.  I have a tendency to load premium rounds more often to help my WR out a bit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My son...
Posted Image

#13 Archaic

Archaic

Commander

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Real first name:James
  • WoT ID:Archaic_One

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:38 PM

I can't say I love the Emil II.  It is not bad, but I'm not as successful as with the Emil I.  I have a tendency to load premium rounds more often to help my WR out a bit.

I'm actually having the opposite experience, the side armor on the Emil one is so bad, it just gets victimized by arty splash.  Plus the Emil II has a really reliable turret.  I do use a lot of gold in it sometimes, but I had a 5.5K damage game where I did not fire a single gold round last night.  The difference between the stock engine and upgraded engine on Emil II might be the biggest single jump Ive ever seen.

I hope this isn't a real emergency, I only brought one bottle of rum.

Posted Image

#14 SilntMercy

SilntMercy

Ragin Tankin

• Assassin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Real first name:Scott
  • Steam:SilntMercy

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Just unlocked and bought the Emil II yesterday. Right now it is stock as I don't have the free XP to get anything upgraded. Looking forward to this one though as I actually enjoyed the Emil I.

I keep envisioning being on the downhill slope on Himmels dumping clips into mediums who can't pen my turret.

signature.png

4815581058.png

79871401358.png

#15 ncpinz

ncpinz

Assassin

• Tanker Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

I have probably a 15% difference in WR between the Emil I and II doing better in the former. Maybe I push too hard in the II than I should.

Sent from my stone tablet
Posted Image

Posted Image

My son...
Posted Image

#16 Juggernaut41

Juggernaut41

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Real first name:Art
  • WoT ID:juggernaut41

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:52 PM

Just unlocked and bought the Emil II yesterday. Right now it is stock as I don't have the free XP to get anything upgraded. Looking forward to this one though as I actually enjoyed the Emil I.

I keep envisioning being on the downhill slope on Himmels dumping clips into mediums who can't pen my turret.

Redfields... that's the ticket right there. Way more hull down opportunities.

Finally found the OP spot for swede top tier heavies to support heavy area from the Northern spawn... try hugging the 0 line... two significant hull down opportunities: forward one to support east side of rocks (careful as west side of rocks and any med hill creepers will have shots on your side... and then fall back to back one to support west side of rocks only...

Also have an escape route to bail... works better with Kran given the speed... nasty nasty spot.

Oh and by "found" I mean i watched a purple dude do it after my loser bum had been killed.

Really the whole map is OP for swede top tier heavies... just was a spot I hadn't tried before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

signature.png

#17 Xperiment2g

Xperiment2g

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Real first name:Terence
  • WoT ID:Xperiment2g

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

Fun playing in that random game with you this weekend SilntMercy.I got my Emil II this weekend also.I got track and engine but need to grind out top gun still.I'm all in for the Kranvagn.  

#18 SilntMercy

SilntMercy

Ragin Tankin

• Assassin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Real first name:Scott
  • Steam:SilntMercy

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:22 PM

Fun playing in that random game with you this weekend SilntMercy.I got my Emil II this weekend also.I got track and engine but need to grind out top gun still.I'm all in for the Kranvagn.  

That was a lot of fun. I tried messaging you after but the silly game is still broke.

All those poor tanks coming around thought they could do something, ended up being cannon fodder. That Chrysler was the best though. Didn't know where to turn.

Great teamwork.

signature.png

4815581058.png

79871401358.png

#19 Archaic

Archaic

Commander

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Real first name:James
  • WoT ID:Archaic_One

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

Looks like DHOX will have an abundance of Kranvagns by the end of the on track, maybe something we can leverage in CW.

I hope this isn't a real emergency, I only brought one bottle of rum.

Posted Image

#20 ncpinz

ncpinz

Assassin

• Tanker Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:51 AM

So I finished the Krackwagen grind and purchased funded by the sale of the Emil II.  I finished with a 50% WR in the Emil II.  Not bad but not where I wanted.  Aggressive play was my down fall, but I kind of expect aggressive play in a tier IX tank.  At least I seem to do the best at tier IX when I can play not on the front but very close.  All the tier IX tanks I do well at also excel at aggressive tactics (e.g. T-54, Conq, WZ-111 1-4, etc.).

I still have the Emil I and even improved my WR as part of the On Track grind (up to 64% WR).

The Krackwagen plays like a more mobile Emil II with a little better gun handling.  We'll see if I can get a decent WR out of it.  I do want to finish the On Track experience grind.  Not that I get much out of it but I'm so close I might as well (only 2.5 of the 10 'rounds' of exp left).

Posted Image

Posted Image

My son...
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: On track

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users