Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

Osprey007 : (17 June 2017 - 04:51 PM)

hello - who's our Personal Officer - we have Spazz formerly of DHO6 lookking for a Clan Invite; it might of slipped through the cracks, can someone please sent him an invite

DarkJuggalo : (18 June 2017 - 03:11 PM)

cant change channels on TS where is sly lol

SlyGambit : (19 June 2017 - 01:25 PM)

Ignoring you as always. Hi Juggz!

gpc_4 : (19 June 2017 - 06:25 PM)

is he really a juggalo?

joey791 : (20 June 2017 - 08:49 AM)

Welcome to the forums DadForHire :)

Phoenix : (20 June 2017 - 11:12 AM)

Welcome!

Finnegan_gro... : (20 June 2017 - 01:26 PM)

We've already platooned with SteelNinja; great guy, great player, and between me, Yahmann and Steelninja I got a 75 per cent win rate on the night. thx for the awesome toon Steel.

YahMann : (20 June 2017 - 02:18 PM)

SteelNinja, majburnett is in DHO-X not DHO4.

bergsteiger : (21 June 2017 - 02:56 AM)

Jealous Finnegan, but glad to hear it!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 11:25 AM)

Welcome to the forums Poe :)

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 11:46 AM)

GoT! 2.5 weeks! New trailer in the TV thread!

SilntMercy : (21 June 2017 - 12:04 PM)

Needs to happen now. This season looks amazing from the previews.

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 12:12 PM)

Seriously!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 05:55 PM)

Welcome to the forums kore :)

Vikinger : (21 June 2017 - 06:02 PM)

GoT marathon on HBO starts tonight. Beginning with Episode 1. :-)... I may have to take a small breather from my grind in WoT.

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 06:21 PM)

Welcome to the forums 0ntarg3t :)

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

thanks

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

just checking it all out

SGrant7 : (22 June 2017 - 09:11 AM)

Welcome 0ntarg3t

bergsteiger : (23 June 2017 - 05:36 PM)

Frustrating week for me in WoT. Be back in 9 days, hopefully refreshed :)

Photo

Who has a Kranvagn? Worth it?

On track

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Xperiment2g

Xperiment2g

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Real first name:Terence
  • WoT ID:Xperiment2g

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Hey guys.Question for those that did the Kranvagn grind.Is this Tier 10 worth the grind?I'm 3/4 of the way through the Emil I and finding it just ok. Thoughts...

#2 Bubba187

Bubba187

Commander

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Real first name:Bill
  • WoT ID:Bubba187

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:42 AM

It's fun if you like auto loading heavies and it gets called up in Tier X CW/SH often enough.Great depression coupled with good armor on the face of the turret and a decent gun make it great for hill fighting.I've bounced two JGPZE100 shots in one game before.Not that you want to square up against them, but its nice to know that ability is there. 

signature.png

#3 Juggernaut41

Juggernaut41

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Real first name:Art
  • WoT ID:juggernaut41

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

It's fun if you like auto loading heavies and it gets called up in Tier X CW/SH often enough. Great depression coupled with good armor on the face of the turret and a decent gun make it great for hill fighting. I've bounced two JGPZE100 shots in one game before. Not that you want to square up against them, but its nice to know that ability is there.

I enjoy it. It is situational though. My 2 cents is that if you don't love the Emil 1, it probably isn't worth it for you. I personally liked the Emil 1 the most of the three... Emil 2 is just longer reload with a bit more punchy gun... Kran is relatively fast, but is really just a ridge line fighter. If u aren't hull down, ur not going to be happy. I also think the gun handling is crap on all three of those tanks... another reason they don't brawl well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

signature.png

#4 Xperiment2g

Xperiment2g

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Real first name:Terence
  • WoT ID:Xperiment2g

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:11 AM

I enjoy it. It is situational though. My 2 cents is that if you don't love the Emil 1, it probably isn't worth it for you. I personally liked the Emil 1 the most of the three... Emil 2 is just longer reload with a bit more punchy gun... Kran is relatively fast, but is really just a ridge line fighter. If u aren't hull down, ur not going to be happy. I also think the gun handling is crap on all three of those tanks... another reason they don't brawl well.

Ok, This is what I'm seeing also in my Emil I. Pre 3-5-7 match maker, I thought the Emil I was pretty good. Since the change in MM, it's become a challenging tank to play.

#5 SlyGambit

SlyGambit

God-Like

• WoT Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,097 posts
  • PSN:rkel76
  • Steam:SlyGambit
  • WoT ID:SlyGambit

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hey guys.Question for those that did the Kranvagn grind.Is this Tier 10 worth the grind?I'm 3/4 of the way through the Emil I and finding it just ok. Thoughts...

If you're 3/4 of the way through the Emil 1 then you should certainly go after the Kran.  The Emil II gets you closer to the Kran gameplay and the Kran itself is an absolute killer on relatively open hull down maps.  There is no better turret in the game and it's got an autoloader attached to it.  

signature.png

WoT/WoWs/AW Discord: https://discord.gg/BN6M4YU

DHO Discord including SWGOH: https://discord.gg/r2msMS8

#6 gpc_4

gpc_4

God-Like

• WoT Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
  • Real first name:grant
  • WoT ID:gpc_4

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

Bought the Emil II this morning. I really enoyed the Emil, might be my highest average damage tier VIII. Gun depression, turret armor, and autoloader...yes please.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Bubba187

Bubba187

Commander

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Real first name:Bill
  • WoT ID:Bubba187

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:33 AM

I agree about the Emil I, except for the fact that when I went through, the Emil I was a stud.Current MM has silently nerfed tier 8 from all of the complaints I hear.So that may be why he is not enjoying the Emil I as much as we did. 

signature.png

#8 Allbeefy

Allbeefy

Pack Leader

• Pack Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Real first name:Terry
  • WoT ID:Allbeefy

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

I was gonna try the Ontrack but noticed that the reward tank is a tier II L-60, didnt they use to give out tier V and VIs for successful OnTracks?

signature.png

#9 SlyGambit

SlyGambit

God-Like

• WoT Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,097 posts
  • PSN:rkel76
  • Steam:SlyGambit
  • WoT ID:SlyGambit

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

I was gonna try the Ontrack but noticed that the reward tank is a tier II L-60, didnt they use to give out tier V and VIs for successful OnTracks?

Usually they give out a tank that is ideally part of the on-track line.  If there isn't a tank on that line they go with a tank from the same nation.  If there isn't a tank in the same nation they give you a random one. IIRC I got a Dicker Max way back when I did the WTE on track.  

Pretty sure it's gone up as high as T6 and as low as T3.  I haven't seen one as low as T2.  But they have made on-tracks less and less worthy of participating in so this isn't that big of a surprise.  Been a long time since they gave away a T6 and that's really the only other option.  

signature.png

WoT/WoWs/AW Discord: https://discord.gg/BN6M4YU

DHO Discord including SWGOH: https://discord.gg/r2msMS8

#10 Archaic

Archaic

Commander

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Real first name:James
  • WoT ID:Archaic_One

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:36 AM

I'm about half way through Emil II and so far I've liked both Emils.  I plan on having the Kranvagn by the end of the on track.  I just cannot waste the girl crew we got at christmas - I went ahead and added an extra swedish commander so I'll have girl crews in Kran and someday the Strv 103.  

I would not be surprised to one day see the Kranvagn HEAT round get a small buff, 300mm is pretty trash pen for a tier 10 prem round in a world filled with german and japanese heavies especially with kranvagns 'accuracy'.

I hope this isn't a real emergency, I only brought one bottle of rum.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: On track

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users