Sign in to follow this  
ratpak

PLAYERUNKNOWN BATTLE GROUNDS /PUBG

anyone else play besides myself and silntmercy?  If so and you would like to DUO or Squads, list you steam name below.  I haven't been playing long and have been playing mostly solo.  Its still in early access and they are making improvements every week and then big updates every month.  For being out only a couple months I'm impressed.  Expect some lag while they optimize the servers.   For a ONE TIME cost of $29 unlike another game I will not mention, this game I think is well worth it.  Make sure you can run it though before purchase.

link to website for information   http://www.playbattlegrounds.com/main.pu    I like the fact you don't have to rely on 14 other players who have no earthly idea of what they are doing.  Going against 99 other players you (when solo) is a trip.  You expect to die because it's so hard to win so there is little stress, just a lot of fun IMO.

There are quite a few streamers if you want to watch game play.   These guys are good, so don't expect the same results.  Just enjoy the challenge.

Steam = ratpak 

yup, playing right now actually. Averaging two kills a game, best finish is 6th.

Friend request sent ratpak

Villid accepted friends request.  I'll probably play some every night.  We can use the discord DHO uses or the one my son has.

I played yesterday and had 5 top 10 solos.  My kd isn't great, but I don't hunt kills just yet.  Still learning the map and strategy.

Lots of fun though and I don't get frustrated when I die because you are expected to die going up against 99 other players.

good streams to watch (pretty much all pro gamers)

www.twitch.tv/grimmmz  

www.twitch.tv/anthony_kongphan

www.twitch.tv/ninja

www.twitch.tv/tsm_viss  = for DUO's 

www.twitch.tv/drdisrespectlive

Ive watched some of the streamers. Not learning anything I couldnt figure out on my own.

I dont worry about kd. I've had top 10 games where i didnt kill anyone.

ive played just over 200 battles and only won once......i cant see nothing and i cant hit nothing, but other than that i really like it. 

add me if you want  CH1LL