Guest Dad -

Father Time - Parenting (round table)

Accomplishments

Questions

Suggestions

Anecdotes

Christian -

Damian - Thibodaux Fair, Torch run, Laps for LEO, croquet

Dan - Cruuuuuiisiiiiin...yeeaaaaaahhhh! Easter after cruise, house sitter, dog sitter, car sitter...oh my, trip to Vegas, Cub Scouts over, kids start hockey

Jeremy - Ball season, Monster Jam, gamer things

ESRBeware - Injustice 2 - http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=34902&Title=Injustice+2 (read like Batman from the parody where Batman can't stop thinking about sex - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enOHraf3LEk)

Play Time

Damian - 

Jeremy - ME:A Mp, return to HotS, BlazBlue something something

Dan - Dishonored Definitive Edition, Assault Android Cactus, Gradius 2, Paladins, Strania.

Christian - 

Metacritcal - Guess the game!!!

Movie/TV Talk

Christian -

Damian - Wrestling, Warcraft, The Purge Election Year, Hardcore Henry, Raging Bull, The Boss, In the Heart of the Sea

Dan - Jurassic Park (trilogy) w/ kids, The Flash S2 &S3, The Expanse S2, Legends of Tomorrow, Dr Strange, 

Jeremy - How to Train Your Dragons, Sing

Feedback -

Site Info

www.DadsHideOut.com

Online Man-Cave for Dads

We are Dads first and everything else second

EXTRA LIFE info

Zazzle store

www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded

Wrap Up

E-mails/feedback from listeners

Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com

@DGGPodcast on Twitter

DGGPodcast on Facebook

@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout

Questions, comments, hate mail

Find, listen and rate on

iTunes

Google Play

Windows Marketplace

Podbean

Jeremy (hated it) - I picked this up based off of all of the positive reviews, and I'm completely underwhelmed. I've giving this a 0, because JRPG fans are completely delusional and megalomaniac about their game reviews. For every JRPG fan that took a dump on a Call of Duty, a Halo, Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc., this 0 is for you.

I like games that don't utilize PS3 era graphics. Or button mashing combos from games that literally came out 20 years ago. Or game mechanics like no autosaves, geez did you die during that boss fight? Well have fun starting over and unable to skip cutscenes. Technology has overcome the lack of ability to autosave since even before the turn of the century, yet some games still choose to ignore it to be 'edgy'. I won't talk trash about the story, since I didn't beat the game, instead I beat my head into a wall hearing 2b's philosophy on the cycle of life and death, and wanting to kill God, typical teenage outlook and I'm sure the story is more of the same.

Dan (loved it) - You will have to buy and play this game by yourself to understand how good it is! I spent 65 hours to realize I was only playing the preview of this game. After that, the true story begins and blow off my mind. Also, the sound of this game is so good that I can't get it out of my head. BUY IT! that is the only suggestion that I can give to you guys.

and

One word: BOOTYLICIOUS! Any game where you can self-destruct, blow up your character's skirt and let her walk around in a thong is a 10/10 in my book.

All jokes aside, the stories (yes, plural) are amazing, graphics are great, characters are well written. What more can I say. 

Christian (hated it) - Masterpiece of game design? Really, did I bang my head and wake up in 1989? This game offers nothing new, ZERO INNOVATION, but yet it is being heralded as a Masterpiece in every aspect and detail it offers gamers in 2017.

The story telling is a yawn fest, the earth has been invaded by alien robots, but we managed in the middle of mass genocide to build a base on the moon and then build a space station that for some unknown reason the aliens just couldn't be bothered blowing up. There's a lesson in great story telling, not. It is an antiquated mess of ideas mixed in with some very typical Japanese inspired cliche characters that are lifeless.

Well, the combat in this game is lame, easy and requires no skill, none. I spent the entire game running around in circles, and holding the range attack button on my drone for every combat. This is the worst, most retarded lazy combat system I have ever played. Game of the year contender, give me a break. Japanese developers seem to consistently make the most lackluster, antiquated empty games. 

Damian (loved it) - Well this game is one of the game that ill never forget for the rest of my gaming life. If you give me a choice of giving this game 11/10, i would gladly do so. Its actually combining the developer's great action gameplay into the game designer's amazing story telling. The action in this game felt so fluid and amazing. But what wins me over was the amazing story paired with emotional and outstanding music. This game fill you up with non ending emotions. Sometimes you will laugh looking at those cute robots and sometimes you will cry when all the hope is lost. Dont listen to bad reviewers, buy it today now or you will regret when the stock runs out!!