DGGPodcast on Facebook

@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout

Questions, comments, hate mail

Find, listen and rate on

iTunes

Google Play

Windows Marketplace

Podbean

Ruiner (negative) - Music SUCKS BIG TIME. Game feels empty and less magical feeling, not to mention those annoying sound you hear somewere which makes my ear bleed. Graphics and art style sucks. It made me more sad when irl friend who aint a gamer told me "looks like world of warcraft". Combat is bad. It feels like playing hack n slash game. Dungeons aint like before. WTf that voice acting in the beginning. Where's the green:ish armour? wow healthbar above npc.. No animation while opening chest like in *other games*  and so on. FFS! this F game. It was so hard for me to give it 1/10.

Damian (positive) - Easily the best game ever made, a real lesson about how to made a open world, the industry will need learn again how and what is the purpose of your games, *this game* is big, consistent, beautiful, deep, everything that you know about perfection elevated at your maximum,

Christian (negative) - How can they release a game that looks like it was made pre-2010? It looks so bad and bland i felt sorry for my eyes. When i port my console to the TV, it looks much worse. Its Minecraft survival without crafting, world building, world destruction, or a random world and fresh world every time you play. And I don't even like Minecraft, i'm just sayin this *land* is going to get old fast because the world itself is the only thing that got a lot of attention in development. There are re-used assets everywhere, from multiple recolored/reskinned variations of enemies to even there functionally being 6 or 7 different kinds of weapons in the game that were negligently forced into strict attack sets of shortsword, longsword or spear. Reused animations, reused monsters, reused assets everywhere. Even the mastersword explodes into blue dust like every other destructable weapon despite its plot mechanic of "running out of energy" to be returned to your inventory rendered useless for 20 minutes.

The game is as wide as an ocean and deep as a puddle.

Guest (positive) - I LOVED IT. Anyone with a negative review has a **** life. I'm convinced of it. they're like that person you see cutting people off in traffic or yelling at waiters. Just a person having a **** day or a **** life cause they realized life is meaningless initially and they haven't given their life meaning yet.