ALABAMA available Friday.

Going on sale Fri morning. Basically an NC RE-roll. It's okay though Suicidal Seagal could use a trainer!!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Any of that class would be nice... I'm thinking tier 7 BC like the Alaska and then tier 8 SD class... Alaska's advantage would be smaller caliber guns that fire faster and have better pen than other tier 7... The SD could give up AA ability from the NC class for better armor?

I don't normally play battleships is Alabama any good to get? I do like playing Texas though.

I made Steven Segal my Cleveland captain though instead of a BB captain.

I have played about 20 games with the Alabama.  Despite losing my first 8 games with her (very crappy teams) it is fun to play.  I am averaging almost 60k damage per game and I can shoot down whole squadrons of attacking aircraft.  The Alabama is how the North Carolina should be armor wise, and the shorter hull makes for faster turns which is good to have minimal side exposure.  The guns are great, if not the best in the tier with very tight groups that hit very hard.  I do have a 17 point Steven Segal as her captain, which helps a lot.  Most of the time when I am destroyed it is because of ship torpedoes even though she turns on a dime.  I do play way more aggressive than most T8-T10 BBs, as I like to get in there.  The Alabama is well suit for 20K sniping as well with her tight groups....*sigh.  And the big question, "is it worth the $52"?  I would say yes.  It is still few dollars cheaper than the Tirpitz and the Alabama has way better guns.  Of course with the Alabama, you have a nice high tier BB to quickly train new BB captains.

The Alabama is definitely going to be one of those ships that people will miss out on with the short availability for purchase, and there will be plenty of posts in the WOW forum by players complaining of not being able to purchase the Alabama.  There will be an out cry for it to be available for sale again.  WG likes to create a demand for their premium ships.  It would be cool if WG created a "rebel flag" camo for the Alabama like they made the "stars and stripes" for the Texas.  I would definitely pay money for that.

• 3 weeks later...