Sign in to follow this  
T34pzric

Virteq

Question

Lately I started receiving this message whenever I log on the DHO website or whatever I do here. Any changes been made? This message appear only for the DHO website.

WplcFjM.jpg

9 answers to this question

Umm... ignore! Click that cancel button, or the red X and get out of that. After you have done that, make sure to run not only a stout anti-virus, but also some kind of stout anti-maleware software. What ever that is doesn't sound good.

Yeah, I thought about that. Curious that it got through the firewall at work.

I looked it up, apparently it has something to with the Skin we have for the Forum.  It's not a virus.  It's a common problem, just continue to close out of the box.

I tried every skin this weekend and the only one that gives me the notice is the "Deviant (import)".

I tried every skin this weekend and the only one that gives me the notice is the "Deviant (import)".

You had me at "Deviant"... Wait what?!

That's odd, cause that's the theme I've been using ever since we've been able to use it and I don't ever see a login screen pop up.

That's the one I"m using and I get it every time since it started last week or so.